Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn mike your a bitch fool. Wont even stick it out :blink: But i feel like a complete loser dumb ass when i even hear the word prioities.......... So i feel ya.

And I can do you one even better, a few weeks ago i was really tired, and truly for a second i felt i was done with cars too, like i was just sick of all the bull shit, i couldint even believe i felt that way but i did. Well let me tell ya, I knew when i was thinking and feeling that i was 100% crazy and sure enough a lil rest made me realise how stupid i was for even thinking for a second that they were out of my system. So take a brake you may just be tired of the stress and drama that gos along with cars and car people.

And i know how that blow the engine feeling is, maybe consider just a mild N/A build and enjoy your car from there, come to meets and stuff race here and there, i will be doing some autoX sometime next year so you can come and just throw the car around a lil and have a good time.

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 14 2004, 10:12 AM
Damn mike your a bitch fool. Wont even stick it out :blink: But i feel like a complete loser dumb ass when i even hear the word prioities.......... So i feel ya.

And I can do you one even better, a few weeks ago i was really tired, and truly for a second i felt i was done with cars too, like i was just sick of all the bull shit, i couldint even believe i felt that way but i did. Well let me tell ya, I knew when i was thinking and feeling that i was 100% crazy and sure enough a lil rest made me realise how stupid i was for even thinking for a second that they were out of my system. So take a brake you may just be tired of the stress and drama that gos along with cars and car people.

And i know how that blow the engine feeling is, maybe consider just a mild N/A build and enjoy your car from there, come to meets and stuff race here and there, i will be doing some autoX sometime next year so you can come and just throw the car around a lil and have a good time.
[post=416703]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: yeah I really felt the same way over the last few months, but then like a month ago i was driving and was just like fuck i love this car, even though its like cruise down the highway in a massage box with all the vibrations, but i love driving the damn thing with its power and what not, i've kinda stepped back a bit, no longer dumping all of my money into the rex, but im still into it, and have some plans for the future with it, i agree with Jeff alot, just a nice chill all motor setup would be nice, or fuck it, you got two cars don't you, just put that shit together and have it be the race car or something cars can get discouraging and seem like they turn into money pits--kinda like life i guess

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Nov 14 2004, 11:52 AM-->
@Nov 14 2004, 10:12 AM
Damn mike your a bitch fool. Wont even stick it out :blink:  But i feel like a complete loser dumb ass when i even hear the word prioities.......... So i feel ya.

[post=416703]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid: yeah I really felt the same way over the last few months, but then like a month ago i was driving and was just like fuck i love this car, even though its like cruise down the highway in a massage box with all the vibrations, but i love driving the damn thing with its power and what not, i've kinda stepped back a bit, no longer dumping all of my money into the rex, but im still into it, and have some plans for the future with it, i agree with Jeff alot, just a nice chill all motor setup would be nice, or fuck it, you got two cars don't you, just put that shit together and have it be the race car or something cars can get discouraging and seem like they turn into money pits--kinda like life i guess
[post=416725]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats why i baught the hatchy, i have even considered selling my GS-R and geting an SUV or something else now that i have the hatchy, but i doubt it will happen. That thing fits me like a glove with those S2K seats :worthy:

Yeah speaking of seats, I got some new ones for the Rex and I LOVE them, I gotta huge Fakin Find! Idk if you guys know this, but nice 90-91 crx si seats are nearly impossible to find, seriously 90%+ are torn, but I was cruising through ebay, saw a listing that said a set was in great condition, no rips, no tears, but had no pics. There was one bid at like 40 bucks and I bid the minimum up "just to see." Well, nobody bid over me, and i thought i was gonna get scammed or something, but they showed up at my door in really great condition. I'll try to take some pics, they look soo much better than the sheep skin covered POS that were in there, and they are really comfortable, they seriously must have come out of a super low miles, or garaged car or something to be in such good condition, and the damned thing is, the only clean set i have seen for sale went for 400 bucks off honda-tech, i got them for like 45 hahaha

90-91 CRX SI seats are way better looking, i think the base crx models and hachy ones are about the same

:toot: :boff:

Cams, valvesprings and ti retainers got in today. :)

Pistons + rings = $500

Cams + valvesprings + retainers = $800

Shit's adding up quick and I still don't have a header, VAFC, ARP bolts, fuel pump, injectors, or clutch, and I haven't paid for the machine work yet. :( Anyone got any money I can borrow?

200 wheel hp here I come! B)

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 17 2004, 05:28 PM

Cams, valvesprings and ti retainers got in today. :)

Pistons + rings = $500

Shit's adding up quick and I still don't have a header, VAFC, ARP bolts, fuel pump, injectors, or clutch, and I haven't paid for the machine work yet. :( Anyone got any money I can borrow?

200 wheel hp here I come! B)
[post=418450]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good cock knocker :thumbsup:

Originally posted by UDT+Nov 17 2004, 07:53 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Nov 17 2004, 05:28 PM

Cams, valvesprings and ti retainers got in today.  :)

Pistons + rings = $500

Shit's adding up quick and I still don't have a header, VAFC, ARP bolts, fuel pump, injectors, or clutch, and I haven't paid for the machine work yet.  :(  Anyone got any money I can borrow?

200 wheel hp here I come!  B)
[post=418450]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds good cock knocker :thumbsup:
[post=418463]Quoted post[/post]​

I gotta get it ready to hand the hatchy's ass to ya... :D

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 17 2004, 05:00 PM
I gotta get it ready to hand the hatchy's ass to ya... :D
[post=418470]Quoted post[/post]​

Utt Oh, those be some fighten words, look out Jeff

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Nov 17 2004, 09:03 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Nov 17 2004, 05:00 PM
I gotta get it ready to hand the hatchy's ass to ya...  :D
[post=418470]Quoted post[/post]​

Utt Oh, those be some fighten words, look out Jeff
[post=418540]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh please, dont make me steal mikes engine. If he can do 13 's with it all mootor in his rex, im sure with a 50 shot and some slickes i can squeeze 12's.

Naw but really you better how you can beat that hatchy, that bitch aint moven at the moment :lol: Im gonna get the ZC running ifi can and self the whole drive line. I want a B16 for sure. Then i will pick up some peaces here and there and aim for something like really low 14's tough its really gone be an Autox whore. Though i though about having two engines, one for drag racing and one for AutoX

I mean i got this thing so cheap im really not giving a shit about put things in and taking them out............. :blink: Why does that sound like kinky funky car sex?

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 19 2004, 11:28 AM
Jeff - You kinky funky car sex kind of guy.  :lol:
What does that mean??? :ph34r:
[post=419239]Quoted post[/post]​

Dont act like yo uhave never stuck IT in your exhaust pipe :lol:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 19 2004, 10:57 AM

Dont act like yo uhave never stuck IT in your exhaust pipe :lol:
[post=419263]Quoted post[/post]​

Mmmm, warm and moist, just like the real thing :p

Better not let lilly catch you talkin like that fool, she might get jealous.

Or just wring your neck :lol:

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 20 2004, 03:20 AM

[post=419613]Quoted post[/post]​

Seriously Mike. :lol:

Originally posted by integraslut78+Nov 20 2004, 03:23 PM-->
@Nov 20 2004, 03:20 AM

[post=419613]Quoted post[/post]​

Seriously Mike. :lol:
[post=419747]Quoted post[/post]​

YeeeUP .....thats a ballsy maneuver from a man whos ALMOST married........ Dousche! :lol:

Back