Anyone want a puppy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you're gonna breed just for the money then you're what we call a backyard breeder. .. leave it to the actual breeders who are breeding dogs who have proved themselves worthy.. ie: working dogs, show dogs

have you had an OFA done? how about the hearts checked??

there are already way too many dogs in shelters.. dont add to the problem.. my female is fixed, my males arent.. but that doesnt mean i plan on breeding them even though they are papered

Last edited:
:word: Don't lead to the problem. Too many animals in the shelters man.

I mean if and when we breed them ( mainly just the lab) it will be bred with a respectable breeder. Were not gonna let some random owner breed with our dog. And as for a shelter, thats something were trying to avoid, thus why we still have 6 puppies. We'd rather see them to homes.

@eg6 : yes weve had them checked for everything, labs are also known for hip problems but he checked out clear.

Back on topic, we need to find homes for these puppies.

And @ EGturbohatch : if youre willing to make a drive and capable of puttin a puppy in a good home. Be my guest, there are 4 males and 1 female left.

No one can put a puppy to a good home?

Were letting them go for free, next weekend they are going to a shelter. Its becoming too much to take care of 6 puppies plus 2 adults.

Come one people, they are loveable dogs, very adorable and playful.

have you put this up locally on Craigslist and perhaps in a local paper or anything??

if you do stick them on craigslist.. DO NOT put free, be sure to list a rehoming fee... thats when animal horders come along and they get severely neglected

Back