April Fools!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

just wondering if anyone played or had any good jokes played on them today

i woke up and my mom was walking out the front door to go to work. the pathfinder (which im currently driving) is parked in front, and the van (which she is driving right now since im driving her pathfinder) is parked on the side. i asked her why she was going out the front, and she said 'well my car is parked in front, and i have to go to work'. I was like 'uh, youre in the van, i have to drive the pathfinder because my car burned.' she was like 'what? what are you talking about? your car is parked in the garage, you must have dreamed it.' my eyes lit up and i ran out to the garage, to find....

no car. i walked back inside and my mom yelled 'APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!' and handed me the keys to the pathfinder.

uber :owned:

You should beat your moms ass :boxing:

j/k. That sucks. That is a mean joke to play. Good one, but a mean one.

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 1 2004, 04:56 PM
i woke up and my mom was walking out the front door to go to work. the pathfinder (which im currently driving) is parked in front, and the van (which she is driving right now since im driving her pathfinder) is parked on the side. i asked her why she was going out the front, and she said 'well my car is parked in front, and i have to go to work'. I was like 'uh, youre in the van, i have to drive the pathfinder because my car burned.' she was like 'what? what are you talking about? your car is parked in the garage, you must have dreamed it.' my eyes lit up and i ran out to the garage, to find....

no car. i walked back inside and my mom yelled 'APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!' and handed me the keys to the pathfinder.

hahaha your mom is a quite a jokester.

we played a prank on a kid at school...we jacked his truck up un bolted his wheels and put them under the brakes and let the truck down. all four wheels...and we put his lug nuts in the bed of the truck...lol...its kinda messed up come to think of it, because he was probably there till like 3:30(we get out at 2:30).. it would of been better if he left his truck open and we took his jack, then made him pay to buy it back. the kid is one of the annoying ones in my senior class.

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Apr 1 2004, 07:12 PM
we played a prank on a kid at school...we jacked his truck up un bolted his wheels and put them under the brakes and let the truck down. all four wheels...and we put his lug nuts in the bed of the truck...lol...its kinda messed up come to think of it, because he was probably there till like 3:30(we get out at 2:30).. it would of been better if he left his truck open and we took his jack, then made him pay to buy it back. the kid is one of the annoying ones in my senior class.

Earlier this year at my school, my buddy did that to a kid. Except he lifted the car(saab) just enough where it wasn't touching the ground and left the wheels and tires, and just put it on wood blocks so he couldn't tell. Then the kid got in, started it, and realized the front end was about 1 foot higher then the rear. It was great though seeing his ass get all mad and shit.

My friend recently wrecked his bike in a parking lot at night and it hit the wall of a compusa (computer store). Long story short we got a truck and got the hell outta there. Well we devised a prank this morning. First we had a friend call him and say that the cops were asking around trying to figure out who was on the bike because when it hit the wall it resulted in significant damage to the store, a rack of computers on the other wall fell to the ground and were destroyed. He instantly bought the prank and was all freaked out. Then another friend had some old dude from his work call him and pretend to be a investigator for the comp usa insurance company and left a message on his machine. He was so freaked out... finally we met up with him and told him "april fools" he was a bit pissed but he knew we had his ass good.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 1 2004, 06:56 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your mom rocks. :bo:

The Muffler Bearing.

(Prolog- Josh is the most innocent, gullible person I've ever met. Nice guy, but incredibly fun to fuck with. This happened a few years ago, not on April Fool's Day.)

Josh: There's this weird sound coming from the back of my car, almost like something rattling when I rev the engine.
Ji: Hmm... could be the muffler bearing.
Josh: The who?
Ji: Muffler bearing. There's a bearing in your muffler that needs to be greased once in a while, or it'll seize and prevent the engine from starting.
Josh: What does it look like?
Ji: Well, you can't see it from the outside, but it's a recirculating ball type valve that keeps dirt and shit out of your engine while the engine isn't running. There's a zerk fitting on the muffler, usually near the outlet, that you should periodically grease.
Josh: OK, I never noticed that. I'm going to go look. Hang on.
*five minutes pass*
Josh: Well, I didn't find anything. Did it break off?
Ji: Could be a sealed unit. If that's the case, your only option is replacing the muffler.
Josh: Goddamnit!
Ji: Yeah, sorry man... that's the way it goes. Doesn't your owners manual say anything?
Josh: I've never heard of that! Fuckin' A!
Ji: Weird...
*a few minutes pass*
Ji: Hey Josh...
Josh: ?
Ji: It's just a heat shield.
Josh: WHAT??? YOU FUCKER!!
Ji: LOL!

Last summer my parents' Sunfire wouldn't start due to a problem with the alarm systems fuel cut off. It would crank but not start. Had to be towed twice, several hundred dollars in mostly labor to get it going again.

I made sure not to even mention April fools day to my parents all day, and they seem to had forgotten about it by about 9pm. By that time they had to go out so before they did I pulled the injector fuse to make it look like the same problem... Several long cranks are heard outside, and they come back in the house absolutely distraught, ready to call roadside assistance.

Them: "Oh my god, Paul, the car won't start, just like last time"

Me: "Oh no! Hmm, you know, the car usually needs its fuel injector fuse in order to run..." ::holds up the fuse::

Them: :eek: :lol:

Me: :ph34r: :D

Back