Arias, JE, Wiseco etc.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

What is the best piston quality wise for an all motor b20 vtec setup? Name best to moderate to worst.

Thanks
Khai

I would go with JE just because I know a lot of people that have them. I would also check out Crower and AEBS. Sorry not too much help.

depends on what your looking for, there is differences in strength, material, weight, vavle relief size, price, but just for overall quality JE seems to be popular, or market itself as being that

Thanks for the help guys. I am getting Wiseco for all motor and about 11.5-1 setup with just some ctrs in a b20b vtec with bolt ons.

Khai

Originally posted by StyleTEG@Aug 26 2004, 05:30 AM
Endyn :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[post=381995]Quoted post[/post]​

everyone has their own opinion on which piston is better:

but overall, you can't say that one is better than the other, since all the top companies such as ARIAS, JE, CP, ROSS, and WISECO are all great piston companies that have strong histories in all aspects of racing. If they sucked, then why do so many racers use them? Lots of teams are succesful in using each brand and it would be difficult to POINT out ONE certain company that is best.

I think what it comes down to is PREFERENCE.

We use ARIAS exclusively, and have been succesful in using them so thats what we prefer. Im sure other builders have their own pistons companies they like and whatever works for them. then thats good.

Back