Armageddon?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Better let them panels rust out beneath ya car, cause ya be flinstoning that if that happens, then again my car is gunna be in my bacement well sorta next week so yep im safe :) hopefully haha!

They think it will happen again because it happened before, back in the 1800s with telegraph wires. You think its possible that someone accidentally hooked up way too much electricity in an era where all that was experimental and burned the telegraph wires and blamed it on a solar flare?

Damn, I was thinking this thread was going to be talking about the rapture, and about how Israel is now in constant war, and they're about to sign a deal with the devil to keep war from happening.

I need to stop watching TBN...........

They think it will happen again because it happened before, back in the 1800s with telegraph wires. You think its possible that someone accidentally hooked up way too much electricity in an era where all that was experimental and burned the telegraph wires and blamed it on a solar flare?
im with you

i dunno, 2012 is mentioned.....it must be true. :shrug2:

:D

Never really thought of that. Only question that brings up is what explains the outtage in quebec in 2002?

every eleven years the next being 2012. so what about 2001? nothing big happened then.

Sorry, this one is a little goofy, another one I read said once about every century.

Back