art, or pron?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 12 2005, 02:39 PM
Whackin' off to your mom, while high on cocaine is safe sex? I thought it was disturbing.

wha? :blink:

i think i missed something, or i'm not familiar with that part of freuds work...
[post=498476]Quoted post[/post]​

Its not "Freud's workings" persay but it was a work of Freud's.

Basically Sigmund Freud was an absolute genius. Geniuses don't fair well in society because they're so intelligent that they're so far out there and don't have anyone to relate to, i.e., the masses think they're fools but in reality the masses are the fools.

Obviously everyone knows the psychoanalytic view or Freud's psychological perspective about drives, which are sexual, causing people to do everything that they do. Also obviously one of the components of the view is an intimate, rather a sexual, relationship between mother and son, and father and daughter since birth. Son loves mother, resents father for having mother but does not lash out and kill father because of fear of consequences but Freud believes if he could consequence-free eliminate his father he would, same goes for the relationship between daughter and father.

Freud obviously believed some of these things because 1) he was a genius and 2) he experienced them.

Going back to how geniuses don't fare well in society, Freud turned into a drug abuser, specifically a coke head. So the joke was about Freud's relationship with his mother, being in love with her...i.e., beating his meat to her, and being all coked up.

Even with his adulthood resulting in pretty much nothing after his coke binges, when Freud died he gained all that fame that he should have gained while he was still alive.

Wasn't that exact same 'artwork' on Animal House? Except in front of a building? Bah. Unoriginal bastard.

Originally posted by civicious@May 12 2005, 03:12 PM
Wasn't that exact same 'artwork' on Animal House? Except in front of a building? Bah. Unoriginal bastard.
[post=498488]Quoted post[/post]​

Was that Animal House?

I know in Patch Adams for the gynocologist convention they had the same thing and the doorway was the cooch. For the record that movie is amazing.

werd, i think he was a nut. I had to read a bunch of his shit in school this year, not all of his work made sense.

Like the one book he talked about how society was created because we were sexually repressed. But society caused us to become sexually repressed, so what came first, the chicken or the egg? Either way, i dont care lol

Originally posted by Speedracer228@May 12 2005, 05:17 PM
werd, i think he was a nut. I had to read a bunch of his shit in school this year, not all of his work made sense.

Like the one book he talked about how society was created because we were sexually repressed. But society caused us to become sexually repressed, so what came first, the chicken or the egg? Either way, i dont care lol
[post=498550]Quoted post[/post]​

It all depends which psychological view you subscribe to, me personally...I choose to be ecclectic and pull from all the major viewpoints because I feel its more well rounded.

Back