attempt to steal my CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Take a look into this and then you can put this thread to rest...
You can only beat this subject to death for just so-long a time..

PowerLock - Vehicle Security Systems Anti-Theft Devices

And ...YES, I have this unit and it's now 4 years old already...

WheelBroker1

Are you a dealer for that system? If so, you're toeing the line of spamming here.

And +1 to what the other guy's said...the "Power Lock System" isn't going to do jack if somebody pulls up with a flatbed to take your shit...

Are you a dealer for that system? If so, you're toeing the line of spamming here.

i've already checked his other posts and nothing of the sort comes up.. looks like he was just giving advise

Iv contemplated incorporating a system that fills the cabin with mace when the alarm fails to deter a thieving asshole after a set period of time. but this also runs the risk of backfiring.

but still its a fun idea

And +1 to what the other guy's said...the "Power Lock System" isn't going to do jack if somebody pulls up with a flatbed to take your shit...

No I am not a dealer of there's ,, But I do Sell Wheels ;)

Hence The Name : WheelBroker1:thankyousigna2:

talk to the owner.. you could possibly be a vendor here..

You've got to get LoJack. Shell out the cash. Not worth it to spend a ton of money on your car and then have some jackass steal it.

so basically your tryin to blame one of the hs members becuase you posted too much info?!?!?

you should have just shot them,thats what i would have done and will do if anyone tries stealing anything of mine...
the state of texas says i can no longer own a fire arm so theives will be receiving an african poison arrow in the ass

hey gyus, thanks for your input.
I got a couple of club blockers, alpha lock 2000 and a couple of kill switch surprises installed. GPS locator in the progress... That should do it ;-)

Just have a kill switch wired into the fuel pump relay but do it amidst the wiring inbetween. If you do it from the relay box, 9 times out of then if they are smart theives they will look in the relay. If jumped from the wiring that is not visible to the naked eye, you will be fine. No matter what they do to that relay box, unless the circuit is closed by the switch it will remain open no matter what. From there, just get a good alarm system so they cant just break INTO it and take your belongings.

I have a lot of experience with thieves... I've been followed home a few times and once two moul's tried to steal my car right out of my driveway. Even after the alarm went off, I heard it and came outside with my aluminum bat and they were STILL trying to get the alarm to disable. One ran, the other tried but I got him with the bat in his knee and he fell down. My gf called the police and I sat ontop of him with the bat over his neck and my knees on the bat. I told him before the cops got there that if any other attempts to steal my civic arise that I would shoot first and leave him there for dead and go back to sleep and that he was very lucky my glock 9mm was locked away at that time in my closet.

Just have a kill switch wired into the fuel pump relay but do it amidst the wiring inbetween. If you do it from the relay box, 9 times out of then if they are smart theives they will look in the relay. If jumped from the wiring that is not visible to the naked eye, you will be fine. No matter what they do to that relay box, unless the circuit is closed by the switch it will remain open no matter what. From there, just get a good alarm system so they cant just break INTO it and take your belongings.

I have a lot of experience with thieves... I've been followed home a few times and once two moul's tried to steal my car right out of my driveway. Even after the alarm went off, I heard it and came outside with my aluminum bat and they were STILL trying to get the alarm to disable. One ran, the other tried but I got him with the bat in his knee and he fell down. My gf called the police and I sat ontop of him with the bat over his neck and my knees on the bat. I told him before the cops got there that if any other attempts to steal my civic arise that I would shoot first and leave him there for dead and go back to sleep and that he was very lucky my glock 9mm was locked away at that time in my closet.

^ Tonya Harding FTMFW!!!!

Back