ATTENTION CALIFORNIA...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, personally, I think that you are a total dumbass. Anybody who thinks that the government is one big conspricy(SP?) is dumb. I know that they are definetly hiding some things, but you are just dumb.

I agree with b. reason 703849290842398409238 why cali sucks.

best quote that I have heard was from cnn or something like that. Some people were debating and said this "I does not take a genius to run a state, so I think Swaurtzczewrsadvdcaffoafdjalfkdjak (I left out a few letters, don't feel like writing out the whoe thing) will do fine."

Out of all the clebs why him. Hell, Jody foster would have been a much better choice, at least they owned everyone else on Jeporday a few years back, plus, get this, She can speak English!

FUCK CALI

FUCK CALI

Well, FUCK YOU!!! :fuckyou2:

Don't talk shit about a state that you have never lived in. If you have, then you would know how royally it fucked up it is. Also, Arnold can speak English, he just has an accent you dumb fuck, he sounds more Intellgent than Davis did.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 9 2003, 03:23 PM
FUCK CALI

Don't talk shit about a state that you have never lived in. If you have, then you would know how royally it fucked up it is. Also, Arnold can speak English, he just has an accent you dumb fuck, he sounds more Intellgent than Davis did.

:withstupid: :werd:

Cali rules. I've lived here all my life and visited quite a few other places and I can tell you Cali runs them all. And the women! Hell, even Brian could nail a hot chick here... :lol: :p

Well, I don't live in California anymore, but I still love my home state. It is pretty run down, by that I mean the economy and government, but it is still a pimp ass place. However, the females in Cali are all stuck up bithches. Here in Texas, any guy can get a female, all the ladies, and I mean fine ass women are hang with the biggest goofballs I have ever seen, never would see that in Cali, the play over here is hot.

frankie...shut the f^ck up..i support our government and the military..so dont talk shit about someone that you dont know..i was talkin about taxes you freakin moron

best quote that I have heard was from cnn or something like that. Some people were debating and said this "I does not take a genius to run a state, so I think Swaurtzczewrsadvdcaffoafdjalfkdjak (I left out a few letters, don't feel like writing out the whoe thing) will do fine."

Out of all the clebs why him. Hell, Jody foster would have been a much better choice, at least they owned everyone else on Jeporday a few years back, plus, get this, She can speak English!

Where in that entire statement does it say anything about taxes? Second Arnold has nothing to do with the taxes yet, because he won't be inaguarated(SP?) until mid November. Why did I say FUCK YOU? Because, you are talking out of your ass, and probably don't know shit about what is going with the California government. If you are talking about the Federal government make it look like you are talking about the Federal government, but when you mention Arnold, I didn't know he was president, I thought he was governor. Go figure.

Oh, BTW, :moon:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 9 2003, 12:12 PM

FUCK CALI

i smell jealousy :sniff: :sniff:

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 8 2003, 01:02 PM
A fact to think about.
California is the countries 5th biggest economic market.

So imagine the implications if Arnold fucks up

no not the country's...the WORLD's 5th largest economy!

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 9 2003, 08:13 PM
Where in that entire statement does it say anything about taxes? Second Arnold has nothing to do with the taxes yet, because he won't be inaguarated(SP?) until mid November. Why did I say FUCK YOU? Because, you are talking out of your ass, and probably don't know shit about what is going with the California government. If you are talking about the Federal government make it look like you are talking about the Federal government, but when you mention Arnold, I didn't know he was president, I thought he was governor. Go figure.

Oh, BTW, :moon:

Oh, I know that Davis was a retard and spent like 923488590384509834095830498535908305983059853 then what he had but I dont think that anorld was the best choice. I thought at first it was a pubisity(sp )stunt, I cant belive that he actually one. He had no real experance (sp again).

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 9 2003, 03:23 PM
FUCK CALI

:werd:

arnold is the shit and he will be a decent governator

davis got totally recalled :bowdown:

Oh, I know that Davis was a retard and spent like 923488590384509834095830498535908305983059853 then what he had but I dont think that anorld was the best choice. I thought at first it was a pubisity(sp )stunt, I cant belive that he actually one. He had no real experance (sp again).

Arnold was the best choice, you are right, but he is the only Republican that would even be given a chance in California, nowadays. He is not a conservative republican like McClintock(SP?) who didn't have a chance, because he is too right wing. Arnold is a moderate republican, which gave him the edge. Also, I think Arnold really wants to help California, he is thinking about reversing the tripling of car registration, I already like him.

no state is more fucked up than jersey. insurance aspect atleast. i pay 3800 a year for a 92 fucking cx!. Im 18, a male, and the car color is red so they jacked it an extra grand or 2

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Oct 9 2003, 03:59 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 9 2003, 03:23 PM
FUCK CALI

:withstupid: :werd:

Cali rules. I've lived here all my life and visited quite a few other places and I can tell you Cali runs them all. And the women! Hell, even Brian could nail a hot chick here... :lol: :p

:withstupid: . notice all the people that say "fuck cali" don't live here... and probably have never even been here. tards.

no state is more fucked up than jersey. insurance aspect atleast. i pay 3800 a year for a 92 fucking cx!. Im 18, a male, and the car color is red so they jacked it an extra grand or 2

Actually dumbass, the insurance company is at fault, because your insurance is so high, not the state. Also, you probably told them, that you have "modified" your car, so they jack it up even more. It has nothing to do with the state.

Back