Attn: Aim SN Injected Supra

dubster99

Or whatever you like to call yourself. Iming me with 3 different names trying to warn me everytime I own you.

If you got my screen name from this site, then come represent. You IM me quoting my signature, and call me a homo, when you drive a f*cking Corolla, not a Supra you flaming biter. I know you're just 12, taking mommy's car out for joyrides pretending to be a "racer", but come on man, that's pathetic. And if you do actually have a Corolla, and you can legally drive it, and it's actually boosting 18lbs, lets see some pics, some timeslips, some dyno charts, and a videotaped run. Then we'll see how much of a badass you really are.....punk b*tch.

dubster99

No I erased it after I blocked him. I should have saved it, show everyone how much of a pussy he is. He came back with a 2nd name saying he was a girl and didn't know the difference between a muffler and exhaust, and didnt know what a catalytic converter was. Then he IMed me with a 3rd name that I ignored.

dubster99

I now know it's someone from this site...said his name was rico246, but he's not registered here. Whoever you are, show your face, don't be a pussy just cause you're gonna get laughed at with your corolla. I'm callin you out little girl, bring it.

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
rico246 was registered before the great Hondaswap crash of '02. He may still come around, after this we ought to give him some shit.

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
OMFG That pictures kills me. That is going in with all the other goodies I keep around.