Audi Tune tomorrow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah if i am calculating this correctly thast 244hp and 316tq at the crank, allot better then advertised(assuming 25% loss)

That's very solid. 50 hp and 80 ft/lbs of torque is night and day.

The next step is a Garrett GT3071R Turbo upgrade/Exhaust and Fuel pump, if i choose to upgrade, should put me at about 450whp, then I would be totaly happy, until about 4 months then i'd wanna upgrade :p

can you run that on stock internals?

hmm.....makes me want an audi wagon....

oh, well you said "anymore" so it was confusing.

I like the clean lines of audis....especially the wagon. clean wheels and suspension and they are nice.

Ok here are the results...
Base run was 129/hp 158tq
Add --K&N Drop filter 134 hq/159lb tq
Add-Bosch Injectors and APR Stage 1 tune---------------------------

182.91hp 237.57tq at the wheels on Dynojet

Fucking cars pulls nice now. Definitely inpressed. George at ICS was the greatest guy. Even took me to the car wash for a free wash/vacuum and window clean.

Forget to get the A/F ratio graph :(

Very nice gains! You should feel that in the butt dyno. :)

yeah if i am calculating this correctly thast 244hp and 316tq at the crank, allot better then advertised(assuming 25% loss)
Eh, don't mean to piss in your wheaties but a dyno jet's wheel hp measurement is actually closer to the crank hp. dyno jets read very high, that that baby on a mustang or dyno dynamics dyno then you could use that 25% loss calculation. :)

Very nice gains! You should feel that in the butt dyno. :)

Eh, don't mean to piss in your wheaties but a dyno jet's wheel hp measurement is actually closer to the crank hp. dyno jets read very high, that that baby on a mustang or dyno dynamics dyno then you could use that 25% loss calculation. :)

<shrug> I am happy its like a whole new car regardless of the #'s

Back