Awesome import tuner game coming!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you will able to tune your car with licensed aftermarket parts! (brakes, engine, computer, tires, etc.) ...and cars are mazda, honda, toyota, mitsubishi and subaru!! and it is for track, not just drag.

the graphics are kinda simplistic, but the sim must be really complex if it can adjust to all those tuning options, so it prolly eats up alot of the ram. its for PS2.

Auto Modellista! (supposed to come out this winter)

http://www.gamers.com/game/1071358

Way to go Capcom. Now why couldn't you have posted this in the forum I started earlier?

I played this game since i am from JAPAN it came out like 5 months ago in japan and its not very good. You can tune your car but its not fun

Originally posted by Prowler@Oct 11 2002, 09:00 PM
Way to go Capcom. Now why couldn't you have posted this in the forum I started earlier?

sorry Nate. i thought it deserved its own thread, since it seemed like pretty big news :(

MISTA CIVIC: thats too bad that its not fun. had high hopes and all. welcome to Hondaswap!! :)

if only sony came out with that game, (sony was solely responsible for making grand trissmo 3 right) On gt3, they spent so much time on detail of the cars. Plus there was so many off them. Plus the game is actually challanging and i have had the game for like 8 months now and it is still fun. Games like tony hawk 3 are cool at first but then they get borring because they are the same shit over and over. The only gripe about GT3 is they did not have actual licienced shit to put on the cars.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 10 2002, 11:27 AM
if only sony came out with that game, (sony was solely responsible for making grand trissmo 3 right) On gt3, they spent so much time on detail of the cars. Plus there was so many off them. Plus the game is actually challanging and i have had the game for like 8 months now and it is still fun. Games like tony hawk 3 are cool at first but then they get borring because they are the same shit over and over. The only gripe about GT3 is they did not have actual licienced shit to put on the cars.

GT3 is challenging??

The only hard thing to do are the liscencs. even those arent THAT bad.Oh, and the miata endurance race. but thats just :ghey:

and the GT series needs Porshce/ferrari etc.

true it is not the hardest thing because most of the other cars never tune their cars to the max but it is still fun. I still can't do the final liscence. I think the reason y they dont have porshce and ferrari but they do have ruf is because they could not get the liciences to put them in the game

Need for speed has porsche, thats why GT doesnt have porsche.
They also need to add more cars(computer drivers), espically in 2 player. or at least have an option for it.

Back