Awesome scammer thread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If it's the last page it's because of deleted post. If there's 25 pages of post but with another page worth of deleted post. It shows up as 26.

I see that a lot with long threads. B might be able to explain why they do that. It's a VB thing.

Nah, that's enough explanation for me.

The VB probably counts posts, pulls all lines in the DB for that thread, then checks the field for "deleted".

Good shit, the post about the kids father at the end is hilarious

Kid is full of himself. Says he graduated from Rutgers by doesn't know the difference between sense, since, cents, and scents. Also there, their and they're. Thinks he has a silver tongue but he's scamming. His defense is he might be getting scammed. Idiot who bought over $2k in product sent money as a gift through paypal. "Rutgers" boy claims he sold too many products and messed up. He can't be expected to be more than 90% efficient with his sales. He's only one man lmao

Don't forget he runs a pro shop but then says what do you expect I'm just a kid. lol

read the whole thing, its kind of like starting a meh show when the season has yet to finish.
im curious as to the ending, not sure if i'll tune in though. not enough patience for that.

Yeah he learned that by not replying the responses slow down. Too bad someone just linked pictures of his mother and bam 3 more pages in a few hours lol.

One of the most epic flamings I've ever read on a car forum. But he does deserve it. I can just imagine the bullshit lies he tells chicks as he drinks a Jaeger Bomb with his pink shirt and his "new haircut" "Mom....where's my effing supplements?"

Back