B has a date tonight

• he's soooo not gonna hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

He's not gonna hit it, he didn't get any pimpology advice from me. :) I'm going with Bill here, a first date fuck means one of two things...A.) She's a whore whose pussy is blown out...or B.) Brian does his thing and tags it...I say A--No, and B--HELL no.

here's the cliffs:

pissedoffsol: she stood me up
pissedoffsol: she felt really bad about it
pissedoffsol: apologized
pissedoffsol: asked me if i ever had twin fantasies (she has a twin sister)
pissedoffsol: and we are going out tomrorow
pissedoffsol: haha
JDMCivicHBb18: i find that hard to believe, except for standing you up
pissedoffsol: so did i
pissedoffsol: this girl is soooo easy to talk to
pissedoffsol: i was pissed at first,
pissedoffsol: but now im like fuck it
JDMCivicHBb18: aww, why did she stand you up
pissedoffsol: she knows she fucked up- and she said she owes me
pissedoffsol: our plans were wack- so she ended up going out with some freinds... mis communication i guess...
pissedoffsol: when i called her and i told her i was in town, how do i get to where she is,
pissedoffsol: shes like uhhhhh
pissedoffsol: im at some bar
pissedoffsol: im like greeat
pissedoffsol: the good part is, her parents are leaving town tomorrow morning for a week :p
JDMCivicHBb18: can i have one? i can be in CT in a couple of hours
pissedoffsol: nope
pissedoffsol: bill called dibs

thats the jist... more to come tomorrow :)

dude, listen carefully. Go over there and dog out the girl in front of her sister. BUT, make sure it's in a light way so the three of you laugh, and in the process you still make last nights date feel like she owes you. Not to mean, make it funny. Next drop some lines telling them how great they look (there twins so this should be easy as there the same, just try and make it not to obvious). Then, find a way to take them out and have a good time, just the three of you, don't bring a friend. They will admire you for your courage. Administer achool whenever possible, but not in large quantities. After that, "go watch TV" with them at the crib. A couple suggestive, and again not to obvious, ideas and you'll have them stacked belly to belly before the day is through. Just remember to remember us and post some pics. :)

SO SAYETH THE DUBB!

Note: do not allow said "friends" of her's to become involved, this will ruin everything!!!!

he's right man keep it the 3 of you....... and dont favor one over the other even if you really do they will take it to the butt....... and give them time to talk like go to make a phone call or "answer a phone call" cause they will talk about you and maybe what could happen in the future...... and that is a good thing...... :blink:

the threesome stuff is tite but chances are abbout 10,000 to 1 that the other sister just says "ummmm no thank you"....its her sister, not her best friend. sorry to burst any bubble of yours but just thought u shouldnt get your hopes up THAT high. the good thing is she says she owes you, so that is like a HUGE plus, and might be grounds for some first date action :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Dec 28 2002, 05:16 AM
. the good thing is she says she owes you, so that is like a HUGE plus, and might be grounds for some first date action :)

she owes you? she's like 'aw, sorry i stood you up. i owe you a pity date' <_<

kick her ass, b!

:D

Originally posted by shuturmowth@Dec 28 2002, 02:43 AM
he's right man keep it the 3 of you....... and dont favor one over the other even if you really do they will take it to the butt....... and give them time to talk like go to make a phone call or "answer a phone call" cause they will talk about you and maybe what could happen in the future...... and that is a good thing...... :blink:

you obviously are new at this aren't you?

Don't leave them alone for any long period of time. When your "on the pull", as they say in England a women knows it. It's a game, you shoot game and they act all innocent, in the end there playing too there just better at it. But if you leave them alone for any duration they'll start to question if what there doing is right, damn morals!. Don't give them time to think about it alone, in the end they should be left with the "it all happened so fast" feeling.

hit it and quit it! it sounds like a pity date so fuck her and leave her if possable.

silverchild79 us a straight up pimp y0!
i couldnt have said it any better than he did. we must have attended the same pimp school :)

I REALLY think I shouldn't allow myself to listen to any of this thread from my 1st post forward.

Anyhoo-- I'm going to meet her now :p

full results later if you canfind me before work :p

I dunno man, If she looks like Helen Hunt, Maybe you should send me in there first to meet her and break her in for you :p.

If she turns you down for sex, i want you to pull down your pants and say

"What are you afraid of the big cock?"

Back