B parts, prices lowerd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

Heres what i have, all in great shape.

1. GSR complete short block low miles $700
2. GSR transmission low miles $500
3. GSR starter $80
4. GSR alternator $80
5. GSR powersteering pump $65
6. GSR shiftlinkage $90
7. GSR mounts $70
8. GSR OBD1 engine harness uncut $150
9. Apexi VAFC2 The new one (black) Sold
10. GSR front calipers (pair) $50

Man I WANT that tranny. Too bad I am broke as a bad joke. Bump for you bro. May the force be with your sales, and may the lowballers be blighted :)

LOL thanks guys. Keep the funnys comin, not only does it bump me, but i get something to read when checking my thread.

Wanna sell me the squishy driverside mount thingies? You know, the squishy plasticy rubbery thingies that sit on either side of the driverside mount. I need those. LMK.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 16 2005, 06:18 PM
Wanna sell me the squishy driverside mount thingies? You know, the squishy plasticy rubbery thingies that sit on either side of the driverside mount. I need those. LMK.
[post=513169]Quoted post[/post]​

Not to be a dick, but im gonna have to say, what your gonna be willing to pay for them vs what there worth isint gonna be enough to get me to get my lazy ass up and ship them.

so If you want, try an perswade me with an offer other wise i dont wanna sell them because i dont wanna ship them. At least no to only make a few bucks. The hassle overides the fundage involved. Plus it kinda takes away from the mounts, its like piecing out pieces.

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Jun 24 2005, 09:19 PM
How many miles is low miles on the tranny? LSD? Any grinds? is it stock?
[post=516267]Quoted post[/post]​

no grinds, no lsd, and less then 100k miles, but not much less, I think it wasl ik 82 or something if i recall correctly.

And yes its stock.

Originally posted by Scorchin Civic@Jun 26 2005, 02:44 PM
About the mounts, what all mounts are you selling? All five or just a few of them. Let me know.
[post=516679]Quoted post[/post]​

Left, right,, and rear.

Back