B series Vtec Stage 2 cams for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Da1nonly0015

Brand new set of stage 2 xs engineering cams for any B series Vtec head. These are custom made to provide more horespower. These are more agressive than Skunk2 and Crower. They pull hard in the the higher rpm range up to 10,000 without loosing power. Skunk2 and crower start to loose power at around 8,000 rpm's. These cams gave me 29 more horse power over my stock GSR cams in my Ls/Vtec, and 10 more over the Skunk2 stage 2. I also have Dual spring titaniam valve springs and titanium retainers that match these cams that I am selling seperate unless buyer wants all as a pacage deal. Those also are made by XS. Specs are Intake 0.461,293; Exhaust 0.468,295. Prices listed below.

Stage 2 cams $400.00
Titanium valve springs $150.00
Retainers $100.00

resonable offers will be accepted. any questions ask.

Hi, I Have a 1998 Honda Integra SIR-G B18C (JDM), I have just bought the complete Set Stage II Camshafts XS Power (camshafts+springs+retainers).

Want to know if someone also has them and which were his results, also which was the best way of tune them and his specs.:confused:

Thanks!!!

Alex
Lima- Peru

So we know the cams are used, are the valve springs and retainers used as well? If those are used, then I think 150 and 100 is a bit steep for them.

They are not used, the whole Set is Brand new, Camshafts, springs and reteiners, quite newly.

Do I need to know if someone has proved them before and which were the results, excelent?, good?, Or bad, and which was the configuration and setting that they used

Thanks 4 the information.

Alex

Well first off, I was talking to the author of the thread. Not you. lol I didn't even read your post.

Your question should not be in here as this is a for sale forum. Post your question in the Engine building section of the board.

https://hondaswap.com/engine-building/

... and screw you too, newbie thread jacker. :thumbsup:

No sarcasm there... now are you done fucking up his thread?

Back