b16(obd1) into 90 teg(obd0) PICS!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TDaddy

Okie dokie,

This weekend we were able to get back to work on the car...we installed the axles and half the shift linkage(need to get an 8mm spring pin and retainer clip). We also got the majority of the wiring finished as well as the hoses and radiator stuff. Here are some pictures...We are soooooo almost done. :thumbup:

Here is a picture of what the injectors looked like before I finished em this weekend.
s4056319499d0d.jpg

Here they are after I finished it...ain't that pretty?
s40688c9c49408.jpg

Here's a picture of the harness conversion with my soldered in wires all shrink wrapped..
s40688cd609c9a.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of misti installing the header..
s40688d43bbfe8.jpg

Now that's a woman...gettin dirty working on the car with me... *lost in thought*
s40688d76222fd.jpg

Here's kyle giving a thumbs up after getting dirty...
s40688da188b93.jpg

Here's misti's jdm pose...Tsi and I are also in the pic as you can see...
s40688e02445db.jpg

Here's the b16 with the injectors all wired up, plus some other stuff...it's almost done yo!!
s40688dd3cf90d.jpg

Also please check THIS out...let me know what you think.

I hate you Tdaddy for two reasons.

You have THAT as a wife...and she's all up under the hood. Indiana sucks. lol

very nice, you got a hot wifey that gets her hands dirty under the hood, thats PRICELESS, never let that one go

and good pic of the middle finger, i'm sure that was just a coincidence right? lol :lol:

so what did you do with the b18 that was in the car?
i'll buy it off you if you still have it

Lookin good you guys, I will roll by this weekend and we will get some more shit done on this thing, I want to see it run.

Originally posted by recked+-->
recked) said:
very nice, you got a hot wifey that gets her hands dirty under the hood, thats PRICELESS, never let that one go

:werd: Not a freakin chance. She's mine for good. :)

oh yeah...the b18 is sitting for the time being...i'm planning on building up an lsvtec with it...then slaming it in a hatch. ;)

maasey

I will roll by this weekend and we will get some more shit done on this thing, I want to see it run.

Hell :yes: That bitch is gonna come to life this weekend damn it!

Much appreciated Maasey!

Back