B16 Powered Geo Storm!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sleep:
Going through all that work to put a B16 in a Geo is like strapping a B16 to a Cow Pie, no matter how fast it is you're still driving a piece of shit.

Let me tell you a funny storie about a 700 horespower monster. I was at the track last night. A guy in a SS Camaro with a 427 or so was racing my ass. Of course he had me off the line, but when he went flying across my side of the track, slammed against the wall did a 360 and hit the other side all because the dumbass tried to spray 400 shot of NOS( no joke) and his drive shaft broke in a million pieces he wasn't feeling all badass. I guess there is such a thing as too much torque. By the way, this is of topic but those drag bikers are out of there minds, they swerve all over the track at around 160 miles an hour.

Originally posted by Mech@Mar 15 2003, 10:54 PM
Let me tell you a funny storie about a 700 horespower monster. I was at the track last night. A guy in a SS Camaro with a 427 or so was racing my ass. Of course he had me off the line, but when he went flying across my side of the track, slammed against the wall did a 360 and hit the other side all because the dumbass tried to spray 400 shot of NOS( no joke) and his drive shaft broke in a million pieces he wasn't feeling all badass. I guess there is such a thing as too much torque. By the way, this is of topic but those drag bikers are out of there minds, they swerve all over the track at around 160 miles an hour.

Yes, that person is a moron, but see, i know how to drive. Been racing for sometime. Got out of it about 2 yrs ago b/c of personal reasons. :)

Drag bikers are crazy, but id do it.

Excuse me There mister Troll aka: MEch and schoolboy. You have yet to post any pictures or timeslips. Until you do I will continue to quote my previous reply:

You're posting this on a Honda tuner website, why would we give a flying fuck about a Geo...

Dude, I was razzing my ride and spraying a 80395 shot of NAAWWWWWWWWZZZZZZZz, until my manifold started to breakup and the floorboard fell out.

Id feel like a bitch if i drove a storm, but not a storm that runs flat 11s! Granted, i wouldnt go try to pick up women with it but guess whod feel like the bitch getting punked like one by a storm? This is a hondaswap site, the man swaped a honda engine into his car. So what if its a geo storm? I mean this is a site for the performance oriented, right? Seriously, who here would rather put a body kit and rector-set-wing and altezas and all that rice shit on their car over putting some muscle in it? And as to the "its always going to be a geo storm" thing, fuck that! Thats the same thing domestic heads have been saying about hondas all along "no matter what you do it will still be civic." Now Im normally very civil on here but christ people, thats fuckin ill, give him his rspect. If thats no bullshit then we all should be praising Mech. He drives more of a hybrid than any of you. Very original dude, mad props.

And if its not true (and i admit it sounds about wild as hell) than shame on you...troll

start a new thread when you have pics and a slip to prove it. until then, stop posting useless shit that you can't back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back