B16a Sensors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RSBAD433

i have a question as to what the extra sensor is on the back of my B16A is. Its the one with 2 wires going to it seperately. i read in other forums its for the fan switch for the radiator fans and read its the oil pressure switch? i know the one up top with the shielded wire is the knock sensor and i think the single wire sensor at the very bottom is the oil temp switch. if anyone knows that would be great.

on a obdo crx it is a fan switch so its probably the same.

Originally posted by DTEC@Apr 30 2003, 02:54 PM
i can help you but i dont understand the question, please make it clearer what you need.

well i typed it in English........ :D ok I have a 89 teg im doing a hybrid swap in. I have a JDM B16A. on the back of the B16A there are 3 sensors: the knock sensor the very top sensor, the middle sensor that is bigger physically with two prongs that are seperated, and the bottom sensor i have been told its the oil temp switch. my question was what is the middle sonsor the big one with 2 prongs on it? im not sure if i need to hok it up or not.

Back