b16a2 swap into 97 civic hx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97civichx7psi

I am in the process of getting the parts together for a b16 swap into my civic....i have b16a2 complete motor, axles, mounts, wiring harness, obd1 conversion harness, and ecu....have trans also. I was wondering if anyone has done this swapp and can show some light on this swap. I am going to be running 15psi and a 50 shot of nitrous....full throttle zex kit....have low compression pistions h beam rods brian crower stage two turbo cams and skunk 2 intake manifold......arp all the way aroung and a mls head gasket....please help with any suggestions and what should i be looking at hp wise? Thanks

15psi means nothing, what turbo are u running at 15psi ect, that would be helpful.. also are you running direct port nitrous or threw the intake manifold, dry shot or a wet shot.... also what comp are the pistons? stuff like this we need to know, also what manifold do you have?

best with them so we can give u an actuate answer... also what ECU? a stock on will not run this, Neptune, AEM stand alone, Hondata s300? also nice to know as some offer more tuning options than others

i have a victor series intake mannifold on it...i am going to running a wet shot of nos,,,not sure if direct port or fogger yet......and my com pistons a 9:0:1 and my ecu is chipped and tuned with crome....i know i will have to get it retuned

Back