b18 rebuild turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DEAFKID15

i am getting this b18 block and everything is there but i'm gonna go turbo with a b16 head. so should i change the rings and what eles should i change. what size head gasket should i go with i just want to push 10 psi safely any tips will be good

thanks guys

i just want to push 10 psi safely any tips will be good

This 10 psi is irrelevant. You need a power goal, it doesn't matter if it takes 2o psi to get there.

You're just one of the 50 people a week who ask this question and don't know much about FI, and it's ok, you just need to read more.

First off, research, it's not as easy as taking the LS head off and putting the b16 head on, there are many more steps in between

Secondly, what is this car going to be used for? Power goal? Budget?

well i have a b16a3 in my car right now. but i just don't want to have to go with differnt piston and sleving the block and spend a buch of money. i dont really have power goals just want to be in the low 13 in a 1/4 at lest and i know you have to buy a conversion for the oil line. i have done a little reseach but just don't know what a stock ls vtec with new rings and bearings can hold with a thicker head gasket

Back