b18a axles??what ones??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok so that means that my car is a std civic??..so i have a 91 civic hatch that is junk i am gonna just take the whole assembly off and put it on the car.It should fit right??..First i will see if it fits but i cant buy brand new because there telling me that it is a dealer item so i will have to get it from honda

ok so i am good to go then i will try and do that tonight but it is snowing here *l* but i will manage that is y i was in a hurry

i just got home and i tried puting the axle in the 91 CIVIC DX i have that is junk and it still doesent fit in the hub side..its doing the same thing it is doing on my other car..what is the prob??

the tolerznces are very tight. if you can get it in a little it wilol fit for sure. if it was the wr9ong one the only part that would fit in the hub is the threaded part that you put the axlenut on.
try and give it a slight tap
-Matt
hope i have helped

nope it is still doing it on both cars...so what the F*** could it be i got my car sitting in my driveway covered in snow and i am covered in snow *l* i dont understand u say it should fit in a dx and i tried it dont fit.i tried it in mine it dont fit all that goes in is the threaded part what should i do or what do i have to do i need to know asap

i guess what the guy did before me was kept the hub side axle part and just put the ls tranny one on it he must have made his own axle...so what the heck should i do

i dont know mayeb i am doing something wrong here..
but all i can get to fit in there is the threaded part so i dont understand what the prob is

make sure you are puttint the right axle in the right side. and make sure its not going in the wrong end! the thread part goes on the wheel side and try to turn that axle or the wheel untill it poops in to place!

yeah it ISNT gonna fit in either car for some reason i have tried everything all that fits in there is the thread side thats all it will fit in the tranny just not the hub..So what the F*** how did u guys get the axle in there u guys just used the stop dx or si hubs thats on the car??I would really like to see this done the hole just isnt big enough on each car this is such crap

ok i tried again and it still wont fit in my 91 civic or my civic i have now that has almost all the features of a si so it should fit right??..What the heck should i do noone has had this prob before?? am i the only one?? i mean i tried it in the civic dx 91 and i tried the hammer i tried the pushing i tried the man handle way still there is no possible way this will fit in either of these hubs..is there anything else i have to have for it to fit in there???

i've been fooling with this for awhile now and i still cant get it in there for some reason..i dont understand i tried grease too still cant get it in there..it just bottoms out before the lip on both of them there is no way this axle will fit in this hub.IS it possible i have the wrong axle??..it looks like the one in the pic..do they look the same for both sides???i need some help here i am in a serious dilema

is it possible i am just having bad luck with this stuff or maybe im stuck with small hubs on both cars??

the crx and hatches are the same! i put the one part in the tranny the put the other part with the theards in the hubs! should fit. unless you got the wrong axles! 90-91 axles right? for a teg!

i think i am just gonna take them to tuexedomotorsport here in ny and get them fixed or made up..thanks for the help

CALM DOWN take them bad boys back!!! you will arise victorious from this situation!!! oh yea hatchs are to crxs = as 2 is to II :thumbsup: keep us posted!!

Back