B18a1 obd-0 into 91 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dark91zc

what is needed to be changed to swap over a b18a1 obd-0 to a 91 civic hatchback. i know engine tranny and i think axles i dont know. i think i need a s1 tranny??? can some one please help, thank you

it is the non vtec b series i guess it is the ls motor my car is converted to mpfi from dpfi

Parts B16A B18A
Hasport Mount Kit Hasport mount kit, p/n # EFB1
Shift Linkage Hasport custom linkage, p/n # EFBLINK
ECU PR3 (90-91 Integra XSi or RSi), PW0 (89-91 Civic/CRX SiR) or ZDYNE one wire conversion ECU PR4 (90 91 Integra LS,GS) ECU
Engine wiring harness For port injected models use Hasport wiring conversion p/n #EFSi-VTEC

For dual point injected models use Hasport wiring conversion p/n # EFDX-VTEC
For dual point injected models use Hasport wiring conversion, p/n # EFDX-VTEC
Other electrical parts For dual point injected models, you will need an injector resistor box p/n # ------ (buy used) For dual point injected models, you will need an injector resistor box p/n # ------ (buy used) Can be used from the donor car of the B18A
Axles EFBAX, or the EFBAX-Y1

Upper radiator hose 92-93 Integra GSR, Acura part number 19501-PR3-000. Trim to fit. 90-91 Integra, Acura part number ----Trim to fit.
Lower radiator hose 90-91 Integra, Acura p/n # 19502-PR4-A00. Trim to fit.
Throttle cable 90-91 Integra, Acura part number 17910-SK7-A03
Misc. parts If your car is a CRX HF or Civic Std (4 speed) you will need Knuckle and hubs from any other model Civic or CRX except the 90-91 Civic EX. If you want to use knuckle and hubs from the 90-91 EX, you will also need the calipers, rotors and brake lines. The EX has larger brakes.
Optional parts to be replaced before installation
Clutch 90 Integra Clutch parts:

Pressure plate pressure plate p/n #22300 PR4 020
clutch disc p/n #22200 PR3 030
throwout bearing p/n #22810 PS1 01
Pilot bearing p/n #

Timing belt 94 Del Sol VTEC p/n # 90 Integra
Water Pump 94 Del Sol VTEC p/n #
Alternator belt 90 Integra, p/n # 31110-PR3-003
Distributor cap 90 Integra, p/n #
Plugs
Plug wires 92 Integra GSR p/n #

you can not use autozone mounts. you have to use custom mounts like avid, enjo, place racing, HaSport...

use the PR4 its the ECU for hte engine. the PR3 is the ECU for a B16.

Back