B18B In Cali for $75!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zueke

Hey, I just noticed that on homemadeturbo.com someone is selling a B18B for $75. It says local pick up only, so that is why I can't get it, but I thought there are enough people that read this from California that might be interested.

I have no idea who this guy is, I just noticed the ad, and take no responsibility for the outcome of the transaction. I just thought I would let people know about it.

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/forum/index.p...;threadid=21937

(Taken from homemadeturbo.com ad)
ok guys i have posted this before but now i need to get it out do to lack of money. the motor would need a water pump and crankshaft micropolished in order to run it, in the worst case scenario you could part the motor and make a profit....heres what you could sell for parts:
LS block
4 ls pistons
4 ls rods
complete perfect condition ls head
complete intake manifold
exhaust manifold
motor mount
oil breather box on back of block
ls crankshaft (just needs micropolishing)
b16 throttle body
b18 fuel rail and injectors
b18 oil pan
and all the little shit on it like thermo housing,coolant lines, fuel feed line etc.

please people help me out. local pick-up only im located in caliornia, bay area zip code 94928

I hope it goes to a nice home.

I am all over that one too, i think it is the same guy who posted on here, and he said i am #1 in line for it, he has just not gotten back to me about it yet. I really want it too :(

Back