B20 b16head swap ecu questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B20CivicSi

i was wondering if anything else i'd need for the swap the engine is complete and already built, and i have a 00 si tranny to hook up to it and a stock b16 ecu, one guy at a garage said i'd need to have the idle time reprogrammed and vtec, i am doing the swap myself and dont have that shit will my stock ECU have to be reprogrammed? thanks for your time i'll show you all pics when swaps complete and also when my full-race 700hp turbo(lots of lag 1 second on line 4 seconds less on time slip what ru ur priorties?) is put on yea the engines been built up and blue printed ITR parts/bore/sleeves. low compression. and i know i'll have to get a mugen ecu later on when i put the turbo kit on. but for the moment will the stock ecu work? this will be a complete street car not daily driver no drag bars, just a wheelie bar for fwd to hold the car straight. the total cost for this engine to came to 2000$ a friend need'd the money and i decided id help him out B) he has receipts all equaling out to 4800$ on the engine. block, head, internals.

Back