B20 longblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wanted to keep this and build it, but i need money to buy a project car...SO, im sellin it....It has a broken ring lan, i just want to be honest an dnot sell it without buyer knowing that...It would be a easy fix...especially if the buyer plans on building it anyways....

Im going to ask 650$ because i know Ill get offered less....SO anyone?...hit me up..thanks

btw, Im in portland, OR area...buyer will get bill of sale also...

Yep thats exactly what it is....if someone was planning on building this motor, it doesnt matter anyway...Anybody interested?...make me offer for it...Ill work with you....

hey, im not sure....Ive never shipped anythign that big....Do you have any ideas...Ill look around on here and see if i can find a place to ship it and how much it is...Anoybody have any ideas that could help me out....If so plz let me know..thanks

i heard it cost my buddy 240$ to send a H22 to georgia from Washington, so it might not be worth it to you unless we can find somewhere else with better price for shipping....

BTW THIS IS A B20Z...not a B20B

The cost for shipping is about 225$, thats what password JDM quotes...SO ill go with that also...I have had alot more interest for this motor than i thought i would, so i will only look at offers over 500$..Anyone still interested?..let me know..thanks

sorry, trying to get rid of it all at once, a b20 head will not do me any good..i have an offer from WA, for 550$ so i might take it....anybody else?..

shipping is a lot less than that...depending on how you ship it. if you ship the head and the block separately, you can get away with around $75 apiece.

warning to all a broken ring lan in a piston means that you need a rebuild. piston at least one but if one is bad others probaly got to hot also. You will more than likley need to do an over bore also to fig the cyl walls so just be prepaired.

sorry civiconroids not trying to keep you from selling your motor but letting the buyers know what it will require to fix it since you havent told them

Thats cool...Im not trying to rip anyone off....I dont know much about motors, so any info anybody gives them, is fine with me.... I told them it had a broken ring land and that it would need to be fixed...I guess its my fault, because i figured if soemone bought it and knew the problem, they would also know what fixing it would entail..thats why i said it would be perfect to use a buildup motor....anyways....TTT!!!

Back