B20b Vtec with Stock Internals.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you guys are advising him not to rev past the factory redline of the B20, why are numbers above 6k coming into this? The B20B stops making power at 5800.

Thats what Im tryin to say!

it could do a lot of good if u retune the power and torque curve..

And how would retuning it have any effect on it? If your valvetrain can't take the abuse that high, trying to tune it that high is pointless.

If I knew you could only hold your breath for two minutes under water, would it be right for me to hold you under the water for two and a half minutes because I thought you could handle it?

Thats what Im tryin to say!

I noticed that, but I was aiming my comment towards the people that are giving out a lot of false information. False information doesn't seem to bother these people--until they are given false information and fuck up their own shit. Then it's not a joke anymore.

Don't contribute unless you have your information straight folks. There is a ton of information out there. Look for it and educate yourself before you try and inform others. Or, just keep your mouths shut.

Last edited:
Back