Baddest Car(s) Ever?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 15 2003, 01:06 AM
considering the mclaren isnt produced anymore finding one for its original price tag is not going to happen. thats where the 2 million came from because thats what i have seen them sold for.

Who cares they might as well be 50 million,who here can afford one?

ummmm i dont think that any of us in here can afford any of the cars mentioned lol, except maybe the truck. this is just peoples opinion on what the baddest car ever is, money makes no mind.

BTW, f1 lm :)

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 15 2003, 01:47 AM
ummmm i dont think that any of us in here can afford any of the cars mentioned lol, except maybe the truck. this is just peoples opinion on what the baddest car ever is, money makes no mind.

BTW, f1 lm :)

I wasn't commenting on whether or not we can afford them,I was commmenting that it is irelevent to argue about what they cost,especially if the difference is only half a mil..

what about favorite honda? so far i only saw one honda and thats the "weak" zandari edition.. by no means is it "weaK" but i believe the Type-R is mucho saucier? anyway, i would have to say my favorite is the NSX out of the hondas since i got to ride in one not to long ago :D .. oh yeah and i still think the 50 McLaren F1's ( 100 produced, 50 private and 50 Corporate owned "official" race cars) still own.. :)

the mcLearn owns. 240 mph (that was with an empty tank of gas) Plus styling unlike anything else (but the saleen s7 stole the design)

Just a little fyi, Benz was not the first car. (wrote a big paper about cars about a month ago so i will just copy and paste this.)

My paper
------------------
The first ever automobile was created between 1665 and 1680 by Flemish Jesuit for the Chinese emperor, Khang His.  The unmanned carriage was powered by a small steam engine and was intended to be a toy (Motavalli 6).  Later in the eighteenth century, a French inventor by the name of Nicholas Cugnot, made two steam powered military trucks.

Another car that is one of the most influential car ever would be the Orignal Moris Mini, (later called a cooper) most hondas and almost every car built today uses the Mini technology. The transverse engine changed the Automobile drasitcly

Man, you can't explain all that history and not put in the Ford Model-T. what where you thinking? i believe the Model-T was the first car to be mass produced in an assembly.. i'm pretty sure thats right.. if not slap me and correct my ass

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 14 2003, 09:01 PM
Another car that is one of the most influential car ever would be the Orignal Moris Mini, (later called a cooper) most hondas and almost every car built today uses the Mini technology. The transverse engine changed the Automobile drasitcly

I hate Moris Minors and I hate Minis. Up until the 6th grade I had to be picked up from school in my moms mini. I am forever scared because of that damn clown car.
By the way, even if I had a 10 billion dollars I'd get an 88 CRX HF and drop about 500k into it and another million into a full garage with all snap-on tools.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_+Mar 14 2003, 11:51 PM-->
asmallsol
@Mar 14 2003, 09:01 PM

I hate Moris Minors and I hate Minis. Up until the 6th grade I had to be picked up from school in my moms mini. I am forever scared because of that damn clown car.
By the way, even if I had a 10 billion dollars I'd get an 88 CRX HF and drop about 500k into it and another million into a full garage with all snap-on tools.

that would be the shit, dont forget the lift.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Mar 14 2003, 11:29 PM
Man, you can't explain all that history and not put in the Ford Model-T. what where you thinking? i believe the Model-T was the first car to be mass produced in an assembly.. i'm pretty sure thats right.. if not slap me and correct my ass

yup, and after 85 years, they STILL can't get it right.

Originally posted by ShouLinPanther@Mar 14 2003, 06:20 PM
the mclaren f1 lm has better performance than the mclaren f1 gtr, the f1 lm has a bout 50 more hp and also runs 9's in the 1/4 mile :worthy: the gtr was well built but the f1 lm is still the top mclaren as of right now. not going into the super class i think that the mercedes-benze sl600 is pretty bad ass v12 twin turbo, and also the m3gtr i think it would be nice to have the m3 with the m5 v8 in it :worthy:

You my friend are talkn about the CL600.. And for 125k, id call that a supercar. Sypder 360 F1 price tag (for a used one y0)

The 2003 CL600 Coupe
MSRP $125,620.00* Engine and Drivetrain

Engine Intercooled twin-turbocharged 5,513-cc SOHC 36-valve 60° V-12. Two-piece high-pressure die-cast alloy cylinder block. Alloy heads and pistons. Die-cast magnesium cylinder head covers.

Net power 493 hp @ 5,000 rpm

Net torque 590 lb-ft @ 1,800 - 3,500 rpm

Id hit it!

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 14 2003, 06:37 PM
s3e72661c57565.jpg

yes if you pulled up next to this on the street you would get owned.
1987 GNX Number Built 547
Horsepower 276 hp³
0 to 60 mph 5.5 seconds
Quarter Mile 13.43 seconds
Top Speed 125 mph²
Miles Per Gallon 23 Highway/15 City
Fuel Capacity 18.1 gallons
Weight 3,454 lbs

I'd take him =)

anyway, if i had some more loot,
I would rock:

a GNX
R33 vspec
s13 180 sx rb25det conversion
evo 5-8 :lol:

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 15 2003, 12:21 PM
how do you have a single cam v-12?

IT might be single cam by the came being in the middle of the block, just like a traditional domestic.

That copy/pasted straight from mercedes-benz.com y0 :)

After reviewing this highly sophisticated blueprint from V12Stuff.com I don't understand how you can have just one cam in a V12 or V anything for that matter. Unless you had two cranks instead.
s3e7399eebb6f4.jpg

what about all those SOHC luxury car engines? like the Acura CL, Mercs, Accord V6, etc.. those have two cranks? please inform me.

B/c the cam sits in the middle of the block and is turned by the timing chain, which is also turned by the crank. You have lifters and pushrods. The pushrods push the rockers in the heads up and down.

s3e739c3fe4f06.jpg

Sorry for the shitty pic. Can't get to descriptive in photoshop. :)

EDIT- My demo is about a domestic V engines.

You do NOT have 2 cranks. Sorry.

This is only on OHC engines, one alot of V style engines, they have Single cams which is placed right above the crank. Then Lifters ride on the cam then they push on push rods, push rods push on the rocker arms, the rocker arms push on the Valves, and then a honda blows past the shitty domestic because the domestic has too much drag in moving parts.

Back