Beaten by strippers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

zouzou42

Has anyone ever heard of what's called hotseat shows for bachelor or birthday boys where we bring the guy on stage and give him a good dose of humiliation.
Sometimes the girls get really brutal
Ever witnessed something similar ?

Here's a true example .

MAY 16--Poor, poor Justin Scheidt. The Indiana man claims that he was seriously hurt last June during his bachelor party at a Fort Wayne strip club. No, he didn't get assaulted by a bouncer or slip in a beer puddle. Instead, Justin claims that he was injured after being brought up on stage at Showgirl III by some of the talent. While two dancers held him down at the base of the strip pole, a third woman cannonballed down it from about six feet. The stripper's "free fall" ended when she crashed "squarely on his genitals causing him excruciating pain," according to a complaint Scheidt filed Wednesday in Superior Court. Scheidt claims that he told the trio to stop, "but they refused to do so and in succession each of the female entertainers took turns ascending the pole and then landing on his genitals in a free fall while the other female entertainers held him down." Scheidt--who was hitched hours after his bachelor party--contends that he could not consummate his marriage on his honeymoon because of "serious and permanent injuries" suffered at the strip joint.

ribbon.jpg

I've witnessed a couple of my friends get the shit beat out of them at strip clubs. They get their shirts ripped off, belts pulled off and whipped like Kunta Kintae. The next day they are black and blue from the waist up.

Thats good times haha, well not gettin the crap kicked out of your junk but the idea is funny. My buddy for his 18th birthday got takin to the strip club at state line in Idaho and they drew a big ol penis on his forhead with a perminant marker. Then wrote insert here on his back with an arrow pointing to his ass in Spanish.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@May 27 2005, 05:23 PM
LMMFAO!! i have BEEN to Showgirls 3 in Fort Wayne!!
[post=504468]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah showgirls don't do that shit anymore though. Somebody got pissed and sued em. :ph34r:

(wasn't me though)

I don't get it. How the hell can two stipers hold down a guy? couldnt he at least twist his body so his balls wernt wide open for them to land on?

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 27 2005, 06:09 PM
I don't get it. How the hell can two stipers hold down a guy? couldnt he at least twist his body so his balls wernt wide open for them to land on?
[post=504496]Quoted post[/post]​

sober girls > drunk guy

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 27 2005, 07:09 PM

Usually they sit you down in a chair up against the pole and tie your hands behind your back.

Originally posted by Drake@May 27 2005, 05:34 PM
Thats good times haha, well not gettin the crap kicked out of your junk but the idea is funny. My buddy for his 18th birthday got takin to the strip club at state line in Idaho and they drew a big ol penis on his forhead with a perminant marker. Then wrote insert here on his back with an arrow pointing to his ass in Spanish.
[post=504474]Quoted post[/post]​

:D :D :D

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 27 2005, 06:09 PM

Sounds like he was just looking for a way to get some money. People can sue for anything these days. <_<

Back