Because sorting M&Ms by color is artisitc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn, you guys are fucking lazy....

nash1_bg.jpg

Not difficult

Interesting, Eric, have you seen the guy that does sand drawings on the overhead projector? That shit is tIIIIITE!!!

If this is an actual take on art done by OCD sufferers, Then it's going to be good.

OCD, I have come to realise, is tougher to deal with on the other side of the table. I have a few things that I'm compulsive about (Like washing my hands, I wash my hands a good 20 times a day) but I'm not afraid to get dirty.

OCD people are interesting to watch, and you really have to look at as "Art of the mind". You have to do that because it takes someone with OCD about 3 hours to make a pot of mac & cheese.

-> Steve

And you're friggen starvin to death while they are flossing the tines of the forks everytime they stir test the macaroni. Even though they have set the timer. And they MUST use a wooden spoon and sand it down with steel wool between stirs. Good god help me

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 5 2004, 03:05 PM
Damn, you guys are fucking lazy....

nash1_bg.jpg

Not difficult

Interesting, Eric, have you seen the guy that does sand drawings on the overhead projector? That shit is tIIIIITE!!!

I missed that one. I fuond this site amusing because I have some things I am compulsive about as does my fiance.

As for cliffnotes, nope. If you don't want to read it yourself, don't. :p

John, how goes Germany? Did you ever get your CTR cams tuned so that they are making more power than the B16 ones? Are you still being shipped to Iraq?

^^ As for cliffnotes, nope. If you don't want to read it yourself, don't. ^^

hehe, was waiting for that one :D

Originally posted by lsvtec@Apr 6 2004, 05:33 PM
John, how goes Germany? Did you ever get your CTR cams tuned so that they are making more power than the B16 ones? Are you still being shipped to Iraq?

My brother used to be compulsive about not walking on cracks, still is a little, but he is kind of blended it into his being so you don't really notice.

As far as going to Iraq, still waiting on some another test or two, their having trouble pinpointing my issues.

Germany is still rockin' fo sho'

Cams are in, cam gears just got here a day or so ago, but I am waiting till the 15th ish to order my wideband, so I am looking at beginning of next month have my wrinkles ironed out :) But I still haven't gotten used to the extra mid range (re: it still doesn't feel weaker, like when you get used to a motor, ya know), so they are good till then.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 6 2004, 11:05 AM
whats OCD????

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

For instance I can't crack eggs without washing my hands inbetween each one because I can't stand my hands beings sticky. (Egg whites are one of the stickiest substances out there)

John, Is the US planning to completely withdraw by june 30? Or is the plan just to turn the government over? Here's to hoping you don't have to ship out, Muqtada al-Sadr sounds like he is pretty talented at stirring up the natives.

They aren't totally withdrawing. they were just saying on the news tonight that there is another scheduled deployment from Camp Pendleton here in San Diego in late August. I just hope i dont have to go over there when i get out of training

Back