Before and After

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly, no i dont... but they look like 22's. lol

color match everything on the car and lower it before you go with gold rims! I think they'd look good then.

not bad but those chopped rims looked dirty from the way they look on the car.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 23 2003, 06:37 PM
I know its probably shitty, but Im just learning!

No kidding? I'll remind you that you said that the next time you're flaming somone & calling them "ghey" for trying something new for themselves.

Everybody's gotta learn somehow...

;)

By the way I've been using photoshop for 8 years now & I still learn something new all the time...even after 2 years of instruction & various refresher courses since. Keep practicing, because that's the best way to master it.

mep

Originally posted by mep@Nov 24 2003, 10:38 AM
By the way I've been using photoshop for 8 years now & I still learn something new all the time...even after 2 years of instruction & various refresher courses since. Keep practicing, because that's the best way to master it.

mep

werd, i learn something new every day.. go to techtv.com/screensavers.. they had a guy on there the other day that does a ton of PS stuff.. he has a book out it's like 19 bucks i got it but i cant remember his name for the life of me

i don't really see whats so special about his work, anyone can master PS. Just takes time and practice...

Originally posted by sisteve@Nov 24 2003, 12:14 PM
i don't really see whats so special about his work, anyone can master PS. Just takes time and practice...

well it's not required.. but just like a few others here i've been using PS for a long time.. and im no where close to mastering it.

this book gave me a lot of insite.. and a lot of short cuts to shit i was doing way too hard.

not so much a nessesity (sp) but worth the 27 bucks trust me. Do you have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back