Best 240/200/180 Nissan site?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Is there nissanswap.com still? It takes me to a 240swap site.

I'm semi interested in a non multilated, sr20 swapped 180/200/240 nissan.

its nissantech.com, and yeah its still there.

however i would recommend the link in my sig, northwestnissans.com

lol!!

Non-mutilated? DIY bud. I almost guarantee that if you're gonna find a pristine SR-swapped car it's gonna be a pretty penny. Hell, even in mediocre shape they almost want a liver for it. Any mid to low price range car is going to have been drifted or dragged, often and hard. Better off to start with what you know and go from there. Find a good '93 to '96 base model for 2-3k or whatever your range is, 2500 for the clip, then another 1k to 2k to get it all together, then you know exactly what you have. Then you can do the Z32 hubs and brakes and LSD and all that shit.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 16 2005, 09:11 AM
lol!!

Non-mutilated? DIY bud. I almost guarantee that if you're gonna find a pristine SR-swapped car it's gonna be a pretty penny. Hell, even in mediocre shape they almost want a liver for it. Any mid to low price range car is going to have been drifted or dragged, often and hard. Better off to start with what you know and go from there. Find a good '93 to '96 base model for 2-3k or whatever your range is, 2500 for the clip, then another 1k to 2k to get it all together, then you know exactly what you have. Then you can do the Z32 hubs and brakes and LSD and all that shit.
[post=499891]Quoted post[/post]​

No garage. No engine picker. No experience.

I mean, I'm sure I can work through it and get it all done but worse case scenario if I get the car all together and it doesn't work what do I do? Go blow another $500 to have someone diagnosis it and say I did a shitty job?

Don't you have friends with tools? Seriously, you'll come out of it with more money in your pocket and a better car if you can at all possibly do it yourself. It's such a common swap now, you can order just about all the stuff you'll need to do it/have it done. If nothing else, buy a car, buy the motor, buy all the swap parts, and take it to a shop and have them do the hard part.

most shops in my area only charge ~500 bucks to do a swap if you provide everything they need. just 500 for the labor.

yeah, most hack job, piss poor shops.

i live where prices for everything are cheap, and the cheapest a good swap comes is $1500. and if you are in FL micah, the only place to get an SR swap done is XAT, and their price, LABOR ONLY on an SR swap is 1000-1100.

Back