Best all season tires w/ warrenty ROTAS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

I have a set of rotas 15 x 6.5
What is the best size and brand of tires that are all season preferably from LEs Scwab (for the warrenty) that i can get for street use, handling and straight aways balanced.

Thanks
Khai

Cliff notes: What is the best size and tires that are all season from Les Schwab?

do you see snow in the winter? Rota has a sticker that basically says if the finish on your rims goes to shit becuase of road salt, your on your own, so keep that in mind.

And again, what brand tires does that place stock?

We don't use salt here, and I meant all season as more of the rain, rotas won't be seeing snow. Any how still wanting opinions on schwabs tires.

Khai

there is no schwabs in my neck of the woods... so i don't know what they sell. but according to their website, the only brand on there that i even recognize is the Toyo's... and the fz4's suck horribly, and the T1s are way more of a comp tire than a daily driver tire.

I'd find a different store...

Ok basically I am up to any new store, because of what B said. So anyway. I need some good all around tires, drag and handling. Probably in the 205/55 or so. These tires need to be for dry and wet weather. All seaon except for snow and ice.

Thanks
Khai

Everyone knows what's coming....

I love Potenza S-03's, in 195/50-15 (15 x 7). They handle great in wet weather, which is what I looked into when buying tires...they had the #1 rating in the 15 inch tire sizes...95 ea. plus shipping on tirereack.com (they were 78 ea. a few months ago :( )

Im in the seattle area and I have yokohama es100 195/50/15's on my crx with light weight rims and they are the best tires i've had in the rain. dry traction is awesome also

Back