best boost tune for the $

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I am running a T3 turbo on a b16, and i have the FPR and FMU 12:1 w/ check valves. what should i use to tune it. I have a VAFC- II in and I was planning on that. I am running stock B16 injectors and stock internals. any thing i should consider buying? I am real tight on money now, i have a bill for next semester to payoff, (police classes are expensive) and little shit here and there. not to mention a g/f. so money is running low. but by summer it should be good. i think i can wait until then and i will go hondata. any sug. i hava buddy who is getting all the software so he is just going to charge me 1/2 price on tuning. suggestions, thanks.

Darin

plz don't turn this into a hondata uberdata battle agian, thanks.

you obviously don't want to use your brain, otherwise you wouldn't be taking Donut Eating 101 and Beating Unarmed Civilians 102 at the same time... Talk about tough classes...

Why don't you leave the FMU on there and leave well enough alone before something gets funky mmkay?

On a more serious note... Get some bigger injectors and you'll be able to tune the car pretty decently with the SAFC2 (particularly for low boost <7psi) Unless you ditch the FMU and get bigger injectors, both the AFC and the hondata will be useless.

Back