best dam sale ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what color are the fenders hood and front bumper. thanks

dam it seems i have fallen behind and need to update and take some responsiblity.

for the tailights i can do 65 shipped.

the turbokit is still for sale and everything is in great working condition the turbo is a .42/.48 and the intercooler fills the entire front on my crx not sure what else you wnana know that i didnt list.

sorry no speed sensor.

the alarm brand name is "code alarm"

the hood is still for sale pick-up only tho.

the fenders,hood are the stock blueish silver color that 95 civics came in. and the front bumper is SOLD. again i need to update, my bad

my e-mail address is sxymike4u@aol.com

peace -mike

hey.. where are you located exactly.. 40 mins north of SF..?? im in sacramento.. just wanted to know where exactly.. let me know.. or IM me on aim/aol..EJ6B18C1.. thanks..

hey man i emailed you back and it wasnt the same message im sorry your impatient but i am shipping it out tomorrow since i didnt have any cash this week. ill be emailing you with tracking numbers. dont downtalk me unless you know the situation. peace -mike

It's been 15 days, which is a while. I have been patient. Remember it's the rear motor mount that connects the chassis to the L bracket.

how much for turbo

Hey i just was wondering how much you wanted for the complete turbo and i was seeing if it was for a 95 ex. You can email me back at cricks55@yahoo.com that would be great. Also i was wondering if you had it chipped and if you do where did you get it from.

2 years old and i still have a lot of parts lol this list is in no way a reference to what i have now but i do have the clutch salve cylinder and master cylinder and most of the lines but probly not all of the lines. let me know if you want those and as for the turbo stuff its long gone haha sorry. -mike

Back