Best Lowering Springs for 00 Integra ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gsrvtec

Hey I was wondering what are the best lowering springs for a 00 Integra Gsr. What brand? Coil overs or springs? Whats the best drop for a daily driver. Dont want any scraping or bottoming out. Also Neuspeed or H&R sports editions. Whats better?

okay, for your first post youve got some learning to do.

Best is a realitive term. Does your teggy see any autocross time, any time at the strip, straight daily driver? Do you want to be an inch off the ground, do you want to look straight up clean? Finally the difference between H&R and Neuspeed is the color (H&R = blue Neuspeed = Green) they are made by the same company and the products are almost too similar in feel to tell apart.

We are gonna need a lil more info if you want you question to be answered acurately.

nah im fine where im at. my posting is fine and specific. If I had mentioned autocross it wouldve been in the post but I didnt and instead just said daily driver. So basically Straight up daily driver. Wnat it to look clean as does everyone else and their cars and am on a tight budget. So basically j/w wondering what are some good springs? I was told H&R sports by alot but then very few said they tend to sag?

I would personally recomend the eibach pro kit. The drop is minimal (1-1.5''), the quality is great, and they ride just a little firmer than stock. For a purely daily driven car, these would work great. If you want to race it, you might want something a little more agressive. Keep in mind I ran these on my old 99' civic si.

Not to drag on, but a week after I installed the springs, my OEM struts blew out. I replaced them with a matching set of Eibach struts (which worked great for 40k miles till I sold the car :cry:

I had the Eibach Sportlines on my Integra and loved them. Very firm ride without being punishing, and definitely did wonders for the handling (especially over factory LS springs).

Regardless of the springs you get you will want to get a better set of shocks too, else your ride quality will quickly degrade as the poor factory shocks get beat into oblivion.

on a tight budget for a dd car eibachs sportlines with GR2 shocks will be fine, you can upgrade to agx (both shocks are made by kyb). A really good setup that ive seen a lot is Eibach Sportlines with Tokico Illuminas. Rides super nice and the shock are adjustable (so are the AGXs), and overall its one of the better DD setups out there just for comfort.

Back