Best Motor For High Rpm's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey! if i didnt have a kidney that means i wooldnt getta cramp while playin bball or sumin right?
hehe, dont sound like a bad deal

Originally posted by SupaMuna@Apr 9 2003, 12:51 PM
hmm
well ive seen this vedio of this guy with a spoon civic turbo charged beatin a dodge viper... so i thought highier rpms + turbo= high end hp and speed givin th right tuning...
so, is there any honda engines stock that rev high and can candle a turbo

spoon motor + turbo = boom.

what you saw, was a car with a sticker on it, named wrong, and a viper running on 5 cyls.

Originally posted by SupaMuna@Apr 9 2003, 11:51 AM
hmm
well ive seen this vedio of this guy with a spoon civic turbo charged beatin a dodge viper... so i thought highier rpms + turbo= high end hp and speed givin th right tuning...

I saw that video it was a boosted ls civic and it wasnt revving to 11k... and spoon wasnt even involved anywhere in the equation...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 9 2003, 11:40 PM-->
@Apr 9 2003, 12:51 PM
hmm

spoon motor + turbo = boom.

what you saw, was a car with a sticker on it, named wrong, and a viper running on 5 cyls.

Damn, Cary tapes himself racing a Viper, then all of a sudden he's got a Spoon turbo engine. His engine bay evolves like... every day. :blink:

mugen and spoon are comapanys that make NA parts, not turbo stuff. Also, reving to 11k in a honda is pointless, hondas power peaks alot lower then that then the power falls real quick.

This sounds like a "I need Nos, no no, make It 2. And I need them by tonight :fr: " situation.

Back