Best Sounding Blow Off Valve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hks, not rice, just nice, not fucking squeeky whistle style like the gredy. Actually, fuck it, what do you care about sound anyway, get a 1g dsm blow off valve. 15 bucks, nice sound, 15 bucks.

I've got a 1g DSM blow off valve and I couldn't be happier with it. With your average turbo setup, it should be perfectly fine.

bov instructions

i just bought an hks bov and i dont know how to install it on my 2002 gti 1.8t. if someone could help me that would be awesome.:eek:

ah hahahahaha

3 year old thread for a 02 GTI
didn't it come with installation instructions?

vwvortex.com?

ANyywWayss guys!
Id have to say hands down to De Greddy Type S Bov, SOunds Clean and Solid when under Hi Boost, second if it came to sound would be the XS RFL it hAS a cool sound too.

ANd about this Ricey talk, Whats so ricey of actually having a boosted ride? ITs all about wanting to make more power and go faster right? So wats wrong with having a distinct sound to your BOV? IMO ricey is having those mechanical turbo sounding toys that immitate or somewhat give out a turbo spooling sound with a BOV sound also. Not bashing, jst adding my opinion on what ricey or "rice" should be. :D please forgive my spellin or grammar, it is really hot in SOcal and my boosted baby is not being driven so im depressed. :D

Back