best springs for crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lil_red_si

like title says......i was lookin at some tein s techs.....or some h&r springs.....i am using stock shocks and struts and dont wanna throw down more than 160 on em.....any other springs in that price range that are possibly better? let me know guys...oh and thanks!!!! :mrgreen:

save until you can do shocks too. otherwise the ride quality will suck, and you'll end up having to take them apart again when you get new shocks in the near future cuz the oem ones are shot.

I've heard bad things about the S-Techs from Tein. I've heard good things about H&R, Neuspeed, and Tanabe.

H&R Sports FTW!

they are great for a small drop. the drop on my mirage is 1.2F 1.0R . i think they are 350F 320R as well.

Quoted post[/post]]
neuspeed :thumbsup:

+2 :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
anyone have neuspeeds on there crx/civic....how do they handle takin some serious corners and hittin bumps

I've got neuspeed sport springs(about a 1.7" drop all around) not as agressive as the race, and KYB AGX's and I must say it's a great balance for a daily driver and the occasional autox beside the springs were $140 and the shocks were $485 , great price and performance which usually don't coincide with each other

Back