Best way to stay awake

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lol: Just get a radar detecter and drive about 130 mph on the backroads. That'd keep me awake the whole trip. :lol:

"no doze and skoal and old milwaukee, joe black coffee sugar daddy rand mcnally, a pack of tic tacs glen miller tracks roll of kodak, a phantom black stacked pontiac, hot rod dual quads and in the back is a beat keeper, big ass speaker tumble woofer, rumble tweeter."

Bloodhound Gang - Asleep at The Wheel off the Beercoaster album.

uh...sorry

xenadrine it the key get it with ephedra...ive stayed awake for 4 days on that stuff..and had a interveiw on the 3rd day at a pharmacy,,a drug test on the fourth..and got the job...

lol- scorrl down. click some google ads to fins some stay awake drugs.... haah key words rock :)

jsut refresh a couple times and get new ones :)

I would say for me I would get enough sleep the night before, be awake for AT LEAST 2 hours, (I am not a morning person), I would do like B said and get some yellow jackets (just incase you only need one, but they come in a pack of 3 or 5(I think))and get some FOOD!!!! something to eat on the way, and something to drink, listen to something that will keep you into it, like if you like baseball/news, what ever get a tape or something of it and play that, get music you can sing along too, and just drive and make yourself out to be as much of an idiot as you can, pretend no one else is around you and just have fun.....works everytime for me, only gone 6 hours so far, then 6 hours back did the same thing there and back, but slept in between.

If you take a stacker 2 or 3 for a four hour drive you won't have to worry about falling asleep. I work the graveyard shift 7pm-7am, they work for me if I get tired. I have driven from NH to Cal before too and they helped.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 19 2003, 05:14 PM-->
asmallsol
@Sep 19 2003, 05:10 PM
I have driven from michigan to LA. Very long drive. Playing loud music will not do it. Your body adapts to the loud music so you must always change what you are doing. Change styles of music all the time, go a 20 minutes with the heat full blast, then roll down the window the next 20 minutes. Drink alot of coffee, red bull, what ever. Eating also kinda wakes you up. Everyonce in a while, get off the highway, stop somewhere, run for a little bit.

Also, if you have loud exhaust, see if they have a silencer for your exhaust. The constant loud droan will put you to sleep.

I agree with everything asmallsol said exept the running part. If I drove by and saw you running down the freeway I would laugh at you. :lol:

my girlfriend's car broke down on a highway once in PA, called triple A...gave them specific directions, 3 hours later after they told me they'd be there in 45 minutes I kind've got pissy and went for a run down the highway. Against traffic. People were looking at me...

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 19 2003, 10:24 PM
DUDE you need to take a Girl and have her BLOW you every 20minutes .....lets make it 5 minutes,TRUST ME that will keep you up and HAPPY,With that i drove from Los Angeles to Calexico mexican border and back 6 to 8 hour drive non stop dont ask why.

its all fine and dandy except when you don't have your girl in the car.

when my girlfriend wasn't at college, over the summer long trips used to be fun as hell. playing with each other, but now i dont have that luxury.

Back