Bird + Porsche + 150 mph = pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
I got this in an email today. The pics allegedly happened @ Porsche Proving
Grounds at around 150mph

pic22296.jpg

pic29855.jpg

pic12053.jpg

pic16962.jpg

Holy God...

I'm glad nothing like that happened when a crow hit my door sill a few months ago.

That's scary. I hit a bird dead on in the windshield right in front of the passenger window in backwoods louisiana one time. my grandpa was asleep in the passenger seat too. I was going about 60 and it flew up out of a ditch and turned and just BAM! right into the windshield. I ducked (just a reaction) and swerved a bit and almost had a heart attack. I was like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! luckily it didn't do any damage but imagine if it had done that @.@ my grandpa would be dead ;_;

wow that sucks ass
have fun getting that mess out of the interior

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 3 2005, 01:33 AM
That guy woulda been dead if it hit him in the face! I woulda shit myself man and I woulda been pissed!
[post=519946]Quoted post[/post]​

Doubt it. If it was on a road course, the driver was wearing a helment, and probally even a full race fire suit.

New Poor Man's Porsche, Automatic trans, old-school corded cell phone ... No, this was no accident :)

That bird is also very intact for what it went through.

-> Steve

I still like the guy from the Gumball 3000 that was driving so fast, he got a bird SMOOSHED in the grille of his bentley... Normally not funny, but the bird was facing OUT! Meaning it was flying AWAY!

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 3 2005, 12:12 PM
I still like the guy from the Gumball 3000 that was driving so fast, he got a bird SMOOSHED in the grille of his bentley... Normally not funny, but the bird was facing OUT! Meaning it was flying AWAY!
[post=520072]Quoted post[/post]​

i did that in my old shit box 87 nova :shrug2:
drove around for the rest of the day with it in there too :lol:

wouldnt that thing splat more ON the car and break more of the glass? im thinking rooster gun....cuz dood, its a f'n rooster.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jul 4 2005, 01:47 AM
wouldnt that thing splat more ON the car and break more of the glass? im thinking rooster gun....cuz dood, its a f'n rooster.
[post=520329]Quoted post[/post]​

No saftly glass is EXTREMLY hard to break. I ended up accidently putting a small crack in the teg that I was parting out windsheild. Since it was already fucked, I decided to have fun. I hit the thing with an ax, threw shit at it, ect. I ended up with a hole about the size of my fist, and I had a bunch of rotors lyeing around. I thought it would be cool to throw a rotor through the windsheild. First one, hits, bounces into the empty engine bay. Next one, hit, bounces OVER the car and lands perfectly on the mint condition trunk lids glass. I hear the sound of breaking ice. I check it out, the entire windsheild is completely shattered, and the break is contenuing to grow (pretty cool and shitty at the same time) The only thing that is holding the glass together is the window tint.

Out of all the things you look out for when driving, I would least expect that to happen....knock on wood.

Back