Birthdays !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

YAY

7 members are celebrating their birthday today
caffeind(19), Callidus(19), 91coupe(28), smurf bnms(20), zc_hatch(22), spoon-devil(20), davidesii(27)

Happy birthday folks !

:bday::bdayhat::bday:

:beer::alcoholic::beer::drinks_drunk::beer:

don't :puke:

don't drink & drive :stretcher:

:thankyousigna2: :rockon:

W00T! It's my Birthday today! Hooray! I hope I will get drunk tonight. Me and MugenCRX are going to the 311 concert tonight. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Originally posted by Callidus@Aug 7 2005, 04:02 PM
W00T! It's my Birthday today! Hooray! I hope I will get drunk tonight. Me and MugenCRX are going to the 311 concert tonight. :beer: :beer: :beer:
[post=537010]Quoted post[/post]​

So did 311 learn to sing in vowels yet ?

-> S

It was a great show. I never thought I'd see Papa Roach in concert either. I never really liked PR, but they were ok. 311 was great. During one of the songs, the drummer started jamming, and all the rest of the guys brought out 4 drums and 5 cymbals. They started playing along with the drummer, using 2 cymbals each. It was pretty sick. Plus the scenery and acoustics at Red Rocks are amazing. The show got :thumbsup: :thumbsup: in my book.

oh SHIT you saw them at Red Rocks ?! Now I'm fuckin jealous.

I have a tape of a dead show at the Red Rocks. I wish I could be there.. A storm kicked up in the back, and there was just lightning EVERYWHERE, but miles in the background. They turned around, changed their playlist and started doing all these great songs for the lightning storm.

Damn, I love that place.

Red Rocks is a masterpiece, HONESTLY. One band I would kill to see there is Dream Theater. Now there's a bunch of amazing musicians.

311 would have played rain or shine. But the sky was absolutely clear, stars everywhere, no clouds whatsoever. The show was out of control.

I saw Dream Theater, Globe theater in Connecticut. Not impressed.

Now Tangerine Dream is someone I wanna see again. And I also miss a good ol' Phish show.

The thing with Dream Theater, is either you like them or you don't. They don't really fit in because their music covers so many different genres. I love that band. Their musicianship is just amazing. I haven't heard any better drummers than Mike Portnoy. They write 10+ min songs like nothing. It's actually a challenge for them to write songs under 5 min. The newest cd, Octavarium the last song also called Octavarium is 24 min long

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 8 2005, 04:29 PM
I saw Dream Theater, Globe theater in Connecticut. Not impressed.

Now Tangerine Dream is someone I wanna see again. And I also miss a good ol' Phish show.
[post=537607]Quoted post[/post]​

Tangerine Dream is teh awesome.

caffeind is only 19? fetus!

Happy b-day, Luke and all the other peoples celebrating their b-day's today.

Back