BJ+driving = loss of license

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1391169.html

Sex in car man loses licence

The Romanian man who crashed his car while his girlfriend gave him oral sex has lost his licence for 90 days.

Robert Filip, 19, who was naked when police arrived at the scene, must also pay for the damage to the car he hit.

Police say Filip, 19, and his girlfriend Andrea Popescu, 18, were so carried away that they even continued in front of spectators after the crash.

Filip apparently lost control of his car after forgetting to turn right on a curve and ploughing into a parked car in the city centre of Craiova, southwest Romania.

But as passers by gathered to see if the pair were alright they saw them naked in the car and carrying on with their sex romp oblivious to anything else.

Police said Filip had apologised, saying: "I am sorry for what happened but at the time I just could not stop myself."

The teenagers had apparently only met that day.

A police spokesman said the couple in the parked car had decided not to press charges, saying they had "enjoyed the show", and were happy to just accept Filip's offer to pay for the damage.

The police spokesman confirmed: "We hope the fact he will have to pay the other car's damage and the 90 days suspension of his licence will teach him a lesson for the future."

bahahaha I love how they kept going as spectators watched.

A police spokesman said the couple in the parked car had decided not to press charges, saying they had "enjoyed the show", and were happy to just accept Filip's offer to pay for the damage.

LMFAO

I never crashed while gettin road head. Actually I did, I hit the center median at like 65 mph, but it was in the saturn and I only scratched a hub cap

She didn't care, she kept on going. And then at the light while the people in the cherokee honked the whole time and followed along side for a good 2-3 miles.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 14 2005, 06:14 AM

LMFAO

I never crashed while gettin road head. Actually I did, I hit the center median at like 65 mph, but it was in the saturn and I only scratched a hub cap

She didn't care, she kept on going. And then at the light while the people in the cherokee honked the whole time and followed along side for a good 2-3 miles.
[post=499132]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, I haven't hit anything. I used to be better at multitasking before but my girlfriend was amazed that I was once able to shift, talk on the cell phone, and get head at the same time while I was driving.

hahah,

I used to be talking to my friend, driving, shifting, getting head and attempting to smoke a cigarette. BAD idea, and I'll leave it at that.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 14 2005, 08:27 AM
hahah,

I used to be talking to my friend, driving, shifting, getting head and attempting to smoke a cigarette. BAD idea, and I'll leave it at that.
[post=499147]Quoted post[/post]​

ha.

I forgot another thing, playing with the stereo as well. I dont know if i ever did more than that at once, and I dont think I could do it again. I used to be able to be an awesome "Jersey driver" and not have any of that shit effect the way I drove, now I dont know my new cell phone as well, the motorola razr, and i like look down at it and swerve. :ph34r:

lol...
People in NY pull away from Jersey drivers. As soon as they see the yellow/white plate they slow down or merge away.

I knew this redneck from PA. I can't beleive his shit didn't blow up yet. He actually put a mini propane grill in the center console of his minivan, put some wall things around the sides of it and cooked burgers while driving.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@May 14 2005, 09:00 AM
I knew this redneck from PA. I can't beleive his shit didn't blow up yet. He actually put a mini propane grill in the center console of his minivan, put some wall things around the sides of it and cooked burgers while driving.
[post=499155]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: that's fucking awesome!

haha, me and a buddy were out 4x4 ing, and there was this subaru legasy parked in the middle out in the middle of nowhere.... so we slow down as we drive by and all the windows are fogged up... so we laughed went and mashed around in the mud for 10 min or so, and on the way back out they were still there, so we pulled up so the headlights were pointing in the back seat, and there she was sittin on top of him havin a good ol time... we proceeded to whistle, clap, hook the horn give them the thumbs up, laugh and then we left.... hahaha priceless.

Hahaha :lol: that story was great!

However, I don't think my professor appreciated a friends and my laughter while his class was going on lol. We were trying real hard to hold it in, but the part about them keeping going after the crash brought out little bursts and chuckles.

Then, when we got to the part about them only knowing eachother for a day, it was all over.

Back