Boost go kart

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

meh, it would be fun for about 10 minutes. unless you race that thing at a track and sanctioned event, you are going to get in trouble with the cops or kill yourself.

Its just a shifter-cart. :dunno: My friend used to have one with a Yamaha Blaster motor on it, 100mph an inch of the ground is pretty sketchy.

Always wanted to turbo a lawn mower just for the hell of it. I had a 6hp motor that I messed around with pushing crazy power (like 9, lol).. It shot fire out the exhaust and ran at what sounded like twice the rpm it did stock. I re-worked the "head" with a giant drill bit and some wire brushes chucked into a drill.. That sucker could breathe! Put a webber carb on it with one barrel working.. plugged off the other because it wouldn't run.. Had a stack exhaust (open 1.5" tube that was mandrel bent 90 degrees upward and stuck up about 9" above the motor)

I mowed with it twice before it chucked a rod.

Always wanted to turbo a lawn mower just for the hell of it. I had a 6hp motor that I messed around with pushing crazy power (like 9, lol).. It shot fire out the exhaust and ran at what sounded like twice the rpm it did stock. I re-worked the "head" with a giant drill bit and some wire brushes chucked into a drill.. That sucker could breathe! Put a webber carb on it with one barrel working.. plugged off the other because it wouldn't run.. Had a stack exhaust (open 1.5" tube that was mandrel bent 90 degrees upward and stuck up about 9" above the motor)

I mowed with it twice before it chucked a rod.

did it mow faster?
lol

A BnS 5hp go cart engine will spool a T2 a lot quicker than most would think.

It's a blast.

It was spinning much faster than what was safe, I am certain. Tree limbs were mulched, tall grass that it would die on previously just got torn the hell up. It was awesome.

maybe i should boost my lawn mower then do my backyard..
it hasnt been mowed for years, theres like 5 foot tall weeds.
haha

the craziest thing I've ever done to a go cart was strapping an f22b2 on the back of one out of my accord. now That was fun!

Back