MS Boosted acura Integra fs/ft

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MajikNinja

I have a 1992 Acura Integra Im trying to sell I have a baby on the way so I need to make a little bit of money also i am being shipped to Iraq for my second tour and I don't want my wife to be here without any money in the begining of out babies life I have a lot of money in this car I Just got all new rings gaskets brand new skunk 2 Cams it's got a 1994 integra motor in it. it's a B18B real JDM motor not one of thos motors that somebody wishes it was it's a real JDM motor! I bought this car about 10 months ago since I have had it. I got a new paint job brand new interior replaced the motor redone the seals gaskets and rings.. put brand new skunk 2 cams in it...Im a certified Honda Mechanic the car is in excellent condition no dents no rust no leaks what so ever! In the last few months I have gotten a new body kit this car has won several car shows it won, one in july this car has not been dogged out since the new motor has been put in it has been taken down the track twice one was a 13 sec pass and the other was a 12.6 with the boost set to 7 pounds...it has a manual boost controller also so you can turn up or down the psi...im asking 6,500 for the car I am open to trades just let me know you can cal me at 901 461 2116 or emali me at xxwatersedgexx@aol.com the car has well over 20 grand in it and there is more stuff in it that I didn't list over the next few days I will be listing this stuff with new pics updated pictures!

It has all of the interior with power windows, power mirrors. Clean

It has a Extreme Dimensions body kit that comes with it, the stock bumper on the
back
JDM B18B with 55,000 miles on the motor
Rebuilt 5-speed transmission by Jasper Engines and Transmission with about 1 year left on the warranty
It has a Turbonetics T3/T4 ball bearing turbo
Turbonetics Evolution Wastegate
Turbonetics Raptor Blow-off valve
3" downpipe
3" exhaust with 4" turbo muffler
dump tube painted black that dumps to the atmosphere
RC 440cc injectors
Walboro 255lph fuel pump
Spearco Intercooler
Hondata S100 with boost already tuned
B & M short throw shifter
Spec Stage 2 clutch with 8lb flywheel less than 3,000 miles on clutch setup
Skunk 2 springs 2.25" front 2.5" rear
Tokico 5-way adjustable shocks
SPC camber kit, front and rear
Unorthodox Underdrive pulleys
ADR 17" wheels with Nitto NeoGen tires 90% tread left, I have 2 spare NeoGen
tires with about 65% tread left
Brembo slotted rotors with Hawk green pads
1 piece black housing headlights
Carbon fiber hood
sun roof is 4 years old
Alpine head unit
Greddy Turbo timer
Autometer Cobalt boost and air/fuel ration gauges in a-piller pod
Interior in good condition no tears

l_1eeb09672f41aaa2db79f1ba431f55b0.jpg

l_bb000bd4fef26eec735df3a99b64666d.jpg

l_90b382869795545ec1f9b39e8e6416ae.jpg

l_5c4214173d662026ba642f50e3190bc0.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the car...serious callers only please...and again I am open to trades too!

Back