breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol @ inforwasrs.
You might want to dig up and build a bomb shelter.......oh and don't forget the tin foil hats!

Hat? I've got a fort made out of the stuff. Who knows where they put the chips these days.

The real picture?
LiveLeak-dot-com-9440b6283d24-osama_bin_laden_death_picture.jpg

Last edited:
Does it show up for you guys? I'm having a hard time getting the link to work; it's on Liveleak.

Edit: attached

Attachments

• LiveLeak-dot-com-9440b6283d24-osama_bin_laden_death_picture.jpg
    LiveLeak-dot-com-9440b6283d24-osama_bin_laden_death_picture.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Could be the real deal... If thats what they release later today if they do actually release it; it still wont be enough. That isn't a very good picture.

Anyone have lightroom or photoshop so they can inspect the image properties to see what kind of camera took the picture along with date and time?

I had a thought after I posted that. Wouldn't the act of uploading it change the properties anyway? I was reading the other day that you can extract meta data from photos but I've never messed with it.

afaik, the whitehouse hasn't decided to release the images or not yet.... so i'd say anything is a fake at this point.

Video: Real Ish: Stop It B "Bin Laden Is Dead.. Now What?!?"

I'm glad people are actually starting to question what is on the news and the media/government even responds back to us. Unlike other countries where you get shot in the head for doing so. I hope Americans keep asking the government/media questions in the future to find out the truth about whats going on in and out of our country that affects us as a whole and individually. I just wish we could have truthful answers to the 911 conspiracy theory and other questionable conspiracies out there.

I cant believe people even care if this guy is dead.

Even if he is dead and this is all real, i still cant bring toothpaste on an airplane.

Does it show up for you guys? I'm having a hard time getting the link to work; it's on Liveleak.

Edit: attached
Aside from the obvious troll joke, this is definitely shopped. compare the resolution of his face to the rest of the picture. You can see fine detail in the teeth and strands of beard hair, but his clothing which is at the same focal depth is no where near as sharp. The blown out eye and head wound are also very poorly done. Did someone jizz in his eye socket?

Definitely fake.

I cant believe people even care if this guy is dead.

Even if he is dead and this is all real, i still cant bring toothpaste on an airplane.
Ya he pretty much won, and even killing him doesn't undo the damage we've done to ourselves and blamed on him.

But this is without doubt a political propaganda operation. Here's what I believe:

Osama had no involvement with 9/11
We knew where he was all along.
He died years ago.
While not knowing who they actually killed in this operation, it was probably someone who knew too much and had to go. It could have also just been a nobody that fit the bill for making the operation and subsequent headlines that they needed for their political propaganda.
Anyone that they want dead, gets dead. There is no such thing as a 10 year manhunt for public enemy #1, give me a fucking break. Leaving him alive suited their goals for a continued conflict in resource rich countries in the Middle East, and gave the public a legitimate reason for us to maintain a military presence in the ME, (other than global military superiority and control of the worlds oil supply). They waited so long to use this headline that he died of kidney failure years ago, but that won't stop the perpetrators of the 9-11 attack to once again create a polarizing headline that makes 90% of Americans feel and believe exactly what they want them to.

To sum it all up, we're being fed a steaming pile of bullshit, and if you are willing to open up your nostrils and take a big whiff before you shovel it down, you'll realize it too.

Ya he pretty much won, and even killing him doesn't undo the damage we've done to ourselves and blamed on him.

But this is without doubt a political propaganda operation. Here's what I believe:

Osama had no involvement with 9/11
We knew where he was all along.
He died years ago.
While not knowing who they actually killed in this operation, it was probably someone who knew too much and had to go. It could have also just been a nobody that fit the bill for making the operation and subsequent headlines that they needed for their political propaganda.
Anyone that they want dead, gets dead. There is no such thing as a 10 year manhunt for public enemy #1, give me a fucking break. Leaving him alive suited their goals for a continued conflict in resource rich countries in the Middle East, and gave the public a legitimate reason for us to maintain a military presence in the ME, (other than global military superiority and control of the worlds oil supply). They waited so long to use this headline that he died of kidney failure years ago, but that won't stop the perpetrators of the 9-11 attack to once again create a polarizing headline that makes 90% of Americans feel and believe exactly what they want them to.

To sum it all up, we're being fed a steaming pile of bullshit, and if you are willing to open up your nostrils and take a big whiff before you shovel it down, you'll realize it too.

agreed

shit like this always reminds of "the long kiss goodnight". military operation of terrorism to gain funding.

Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001. Based on UNODC data, there has been more opium poppy cultivation in each of the past four growing seasons (2004–2007) than in any one year during Taliban rule. Also, more land is now used for opium in Afghanistan than for coca cultivation in Latin America. In 2007, 92% of the opiates on the world market originated in Afghanistan.[1] This amounts to an export value of about $4 billion, with a quarter being earned by opium farmers and the rest going to district officials, insurgents, warlords, drug traffickers.[2] In the seven years (1994–2000) prior to a Taliban opium ban, the Afghan farmers' share of gross income from opium was divided among 200,000 families.[3] In addition to opiates, Afghanistan is also the largest producer of hashish in the world.

It's funny how bad blood between drug dealers becomes a "War on Terror"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan#cite_note-3

Drake said:
You can't spell 'pyrrhic victory' without 'victory'!

Back