breaking news

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Sep 2 2005, 11:21 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 2 2005, 07:25 AM
"Excuse my French everybody in America but I am pissed."

You mean his Freedom.
[post=548775]Quoted post[/post]​

OMG! That just cheered me right up! :lol: :lol: The coffee guy here at work tried to change "french vanilla" to freedom vanilla... needless to say... people here flipped and said grow the fuck up..

As far as NO goes... Blow the levys and flood the place... Let it all flush into the gulf, and abandon it all. Move the city 15 miles inward and rebuild.

i heard the radio interview with the mayor, he was pissed
"get off your asses and do something about the worst goddamn thing thats ever happened to this city" is what he had to say to the feds :p

The blame game is not going to help things at all. I mean, there's plenty of blame to go around but now is not the time for it.

how bout blaming the people that should be blamed

like the assholes who built a city on unstable river silt below sea level
how bout the assholes who only built up the cities flood protection to withstand a cat 3 storm
how bout blaming all the assholes that stayed in the city after a MANDATORY EVACUATION was issued

i feel sorry for the people who were smart enough to evacuate, that lost their homes and most of what they own to either winds, flooding, or the looting assholes still running around down there
but i dont feel shit for the fucking idiots stranded on their roof, dehydrated and starving, because they were too fucking stupid to leave when they were told to

this is a blazing example of Darwinism at its finest

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 2 2005, 02:25 PM
how bout blaming the people that should be blamed

like the assholes who built a city on unstable river silt below sea level
how bout the assholes who only built up the cities flood protection to withstand a cat 3 storm
how bout blaming all the assholes that stayed in the city after a MANDATORY EVACUATION was issued

i feel sorry for the people who were smart enough to evacuate, that lost their homes and most of what they own to either winds, flooding, or the looting assholes still running around down there
but i dont feel shit for the fucking idiots stranded on their roof, dehydrated and starving, because they were too fucking stupid to leave when they were told to

this is a blazing example of Darwinism at its finest
[post=548866]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn straight...Just like when Mt. Rainier blows or the subduction earthquake happens and we get a tsunami here in the puget sound....I cant really bitch about it.

amen brother! They had 2 days to get the fuck out of there! In 2 days they could have WALKED out of NO...

exactly

people who could not evacuate, like the ones in the hospitals should be helped first
then all of the people who did evacuate and still ended up in a shitty situation should be helped
then the idiots who waited a little too long but still managed to leave before the real shit hit the fan

throughout all of this a millitary/police presence should be regaining control of the city

then after all of that is handled go and pick up the retards camped out on their rooftops

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 2 2005, 02:57 PM
exactly

people who could not evacuate, like the ones in the hospitals should be helped first
then all of the people who did evacuate and still ended up in a shitty situation should be helped
then the idiots who waited a little too long but still managed to leave before the real shit hit the fan

throughout all of this a millitary/police presence should be regaining control of the city

then after all of that is handled go and pick up the retards camped out on their rooftops
[post=548880]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: I'm tired of hearing these fucktards on tv bitching that the government is leaving them there to suffer and shit, and that our government doesn't give a shit, then the reporter asks them where they live and they say "in the projects" that has been how almost all the damn interviews went. Why are the people who are dependent on the government for income always the first to say the government sucks?

Maybe God just wants these people dead ?

-> Reverend Steve Robertson

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 3 2005, 12:37 AM
well acording to CNN we were slow cause there all BLACK
[post=548972]Quoted post[/post]​

Of course that's why, I mean really, pumping crack into teh ghetto wasn't working out for the feds, so they cranked up the wind machine.

Wow. I knew about the lawlessness, but I didn't know it was THAT bad. But I say just let those morons clean themselves out. If street gangs are going to loot and kill at will, then let em do it for a couple days. Then just bring in the cavalry and wipe the motherfuckers out. As for the "poor innocent people", fuck em. If they were too stupid to get out when they were told, it's up to them to find a way out now.

Yes, the National Black Caucus said today such things as :

"The issue is not about race right now," said Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones, D-Ohio. "There will be another time to have issues about color."

Thanks Retard. I hate Ohio, and I hate you too.

Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., D-Illinois, said too much focus has been placed on the looting, taking away from what should be the priority: getting food, water and stability to the tens of thousands of displaced victims.

... The aid which can't get there... why .... ?

Watson and others also took issue with the word "refugee" being used to describe hurricane victims.

"'Refugee' calls up to mind people that come from different lands and have to be taken care of. These are American citizens," Watson said.

Added Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Maryland (Who also pushed to cut funding to Iraq for body armor, shot down every police and firedepartment pay raise, and signed off on the bill to increase Congressional salaries): "They are not refugees. I hate that word."

ok, Elijah, They aren't refugees. They aren't seeking refuge from anything. We can all go home now.

When are we going to simply shoot these people into the sun ?

-> Steve

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 2 2005, 04:45 PM-->
BREAKING NEWS-- Bus flips over in Layfette carrying evacuees...
[post=548938]Quoted post[/post]​

the driver was fighting with a passenger who was demanding the bus be turned around and he lost control.
hcivic.com
@Sep 2 2005, 06:37 PM
well acording to CNN we were slow cause there all BLACK
[post=548972]Quoted post[/post]​

can anyone name a single white person that would shoot at a rescue helicopter or relief truck? lol

i wish dave chapelle was around, im sure he would have some highly offensive and suprisingly true jokes and skits about whats going on.

these people lived in government housing and lived off government checks, thats what keeps being pounded into our ears from the news. now they are complaining that they arent getting help from the government theyve been living off of there entire lives.

do you think i would sit in a festering shithole like the convention center for 4 days? hell no. i would be walking my happy ass somewhere. alot of the people are more then physically able to be helping there situation but everyone wants a hand out.
everyone was told to go to the convention center and the superdome for help and handouts, but wait.. they are interviewing people in atlanta and lafayette and other cities that didnt go to those places. why didnt they go? because they helped themselves, they got smart and went to the interstate or went to gas stations, they went to where they knew they could make there own way and help themselves, they didnt go searching for handouts.

Back