Brian Looked At My Dad's Car Tonight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

brian, aka pissedoffsol came up and looked at my dad's 95 civic hb. i spent a few hours today wiring vtec (has a d16z6) as i didn't have time when i did the swap over christmas break. anyway, this will be the second car i've sold to a hondaswap member...and my dad's ZC crx is also for sale.

I am happy with my CRX I bought from your mom. I still need to get pics of it.
Chet are you in CT right now? I might need some parts for the rex so hit me up on aim or pm.

not yet......................................... :lol:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 17 2003, 07:26 AM
Sol's own! Dont sell out, mang! Take it from a former 5g owner, current sol owner :)

I knew that was comin' :lol:

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Mar 17 2003, 01:26 AM
Sol's own! Dont sell out, mang! Take it from a former 5g owner, current sol owner :)

but wasen't it a purple sedan?!?!?! you can't compare a white hatch to a purple sedan... c'mon now.

lets see here...

automatic
purple
dx

stick
green
si

for you, the choice is clear

for me, the del sol is going to break with 600 horse, and i cna't fit a cage and my fat ass in the car at the same time

get the hatch y0!

<--- has alterior motives ;)

but you do have a good point about the cage.... only way to do it in the sol you need to go through the rear wall ... then you lose the ability to put the rear window down (my favorite feature of the sol... even more than the top)

the hatch is lighter somewhat stiffer and much easier to cage

B is seeing the light... now this is purely hypothetical.. lets say you get chets dads car?? Are you going to transfer the CF wipers? Maybe you can write up a how-to swap wipers?? :lol:

Originally posted by paragus@Mar 17 2003, 11:03 AM
B is seeing the light... now this is purely hypothetical.. lets say you get chets dads car?? Are you going to transfer the CF wipers? Maybe you can write up a how-to swap wipers?? :lol:

lol he just may do it. it is one of those complicated things that we all need help doing. :p

but then you would be pissedoffLACKINGsol, it just doesnt have the ring to it. Are you going to keep the sol? That would be a nice daily driver and your 600 hp hatch be the fun car.

I think he should sell his SOuL.................... to some1 like me............ :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Mar 17 2003, 01:56 AM-->
Afipunk21
@Mar 17 2003, 01:26 AM
Sol's own!  Dont sell out, mang!  Take it from a former 5g owner, current sol owner :)

but wasen't it a purple sedan?!?!?! you can't compare a white hatch to a purple sedan... c'mon now.

This is coming from someone who can't even drive yet. :lol:

If my fat-ass can fit in the sol, so can you, stop being lazy.

4k? your sol has like 200k miles, and uncomfortable seats. ;)

i bought real sol seats a year ago.
hello . . . last year

it has no where near 200k

so stop runnin gyour mouth on shit you don't know

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 19 2003, 12:53 AM
so stop runnin gyour mouth on shit you don't know

Temper Temper B! calm down hunny. LOL

aLL i HAve TO saY iS HATCHBACKS KICK MASSIVE ASS! LOL

shall I ask the forbidden question??? :rolleyes:
How much u gettin it for??

Back