Bseries Parts Feeler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

adidas_man

Honorary Honda Driver
these parts are currently on my car, but i'm selling the car and they will be coming off since the guy don't want to give me the full asking price.

ACT Prolite Flywheel (10k miles)- offer
ACT 6 Puck Clutch Disc (10k miles) - offer
Direct Port Nitrous Kit (missing a couple of items, fuel solenoid, bottle brackets, lines from solenoids to splitters are missing) - offer
00 SI Wheels with 205/50/15 tires with about 60-70 percent tread - offer
AEM Silver 3 Bolt Cam Gears - offer
Sage Racing Voltage Stabilizer - offer
AC Tecknics Fuel Rail - offer
DSM 450 Injectors - offer
VAFC 2 - offer
B&M FPR - offer

All of these parts are for a B-Series engine. make offer on all parts. Like i said before this is just a feeler, not sure if they are coming off yet. can get pics upon request except for flywheel and clutch.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Jul 28 2005, 08:22 AM
these parts are currently on my car, but i'm selling the car and they will be coming off since the guy don't want to give me the full asking price.

Direct Port Nitrous Kit (missing a couple of items, fuel solenoid, bottle brackets, lines from solenoids to splitters are missing) - offer
00 SI Wheels with 205/50/15 tires with about 60-70 percent tread - offer
AEM Silver 3 Bolt Cam Gears - offer
DSM 450 Injectors - offer
VAFC 2 - offer
B&M FPR - offer

All of these parts are for a B-Series engine. make offer on all parts. Like i said before this is just a feeler, not sure if they are coming off yet. can get pics upon request except for flywheel and clutch.
[post=532257]Quoted post[/post]​

how much for the fly wheel clutch and the cam gears and where u located???

I would like to know how much for these parts? I'm interested...

VAFC 2 - offer

sorry it's been so long since i've responded but these parts aren't for sale anymore.

Exactly why "feeler" threads suck, don't make them. Either the parts are for sale, or they are not for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back