BT Got robbed . . . $20K reward.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Just heard about this. Totally sux.

BT is definitely my favorite artist/producer - hopefully his things are recovered.

bt_rewardcrop.jpg

studios always get robbed though. sometimes they even get jacked. thats why you get insurance.

studios always get robbed though. sometimes they even get jacked. thats why you get insurance.

True, but this is the 3rd or 4th time for him . . .

How is he supposed to make badass music w/out his recording stuff? This sux cause now he cant make new CD's for me to listen too . . .its like I have indirectly been robbed.

True, but this is the 3rd or 4th time for him . . .

How is he supposed to make badass music w/out his recording stuff? This sux cause now he cant make new CD's for me to listen too . . .its like I have indirectly been robbed.
get better security. unless this guy is mixing in his house, there is no reason for him to get robbed. cameras, alarms, and insurance isn't an option, it's a requirement.

if you've seen the fast and the furious, you've heard BT music.

hell, if you've seen any movie made in the past 10 years, chances are you've heard some of BT's music.

look for Music by BT in the credits :D

Film appearances & scores

BT - The DJ List
Brian Transeau - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry to hear about this shit.

its not the gear thats worth the money. its his time on his live set production that got stolen.
but hey, isn't this why we make backups? he failed in that respect i guess. still sucks.

Perhaps the other hard drive WAS his backup.

You can plan for data failure, but its hard to plan for robbery. Not like you're going to buy a portable HD, toss it in a safe deposit box and get it out once a day to back up your shit.

Now, you could, in theory, encase a HD in a 10000000 pound block of concrete. It would probably stick around. But then you'd have heat issues. Damn it, now we need a 10000000 block of concrete with heat vents. And lots of lazer gun protection, incase a mini Luke Skywalker decided to drop a mini bomb down the heat duct, therefore blowing your Hard drive/concrete/deathstar all to hell.

Back to square 1.

Perhaps the other hard drive WAS his backup.

You can plan for data failure, but its hard to plan for robbery. Not like you're going to buy a portable HD, toss it in a safe deposit box and get it out once a day to back up your shit.
i run an external thats swapped out once a week to an alternate location

glass windows make me nervous when you've got SSN's, addresses, bday etc etc etc

BT did the song playing at the desert races in Fast and Furious.

Back