I just got robbed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i mean really, there is no point to life. we bust ass everyday working for what? keeping what we have and buying what we want. if you let people take that from you then you might as well give up. i just dont see a point in not fighting for whats yours.

Originally posted by micah@Aug 20 2005, 01:20 PM
i mean really, there is no point to life. we bust ass everyday working for what? keeping what we have and buying what we want. if you let people take that from you then you might as well give up. i just dont see a point in not fighting for whats yours.
[post=542834]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah But dude's c'mon...300 bux > LIfe...NO WAY... PLus i have my family to take care off....
WHat if the guy woulld have shot me or something..WHos going to care for my family...Brian isnt going to do it is he..? lol

anhh I dont know...I bought a knife yesterday, and now i carry that shit with me at all times,.. F that....
Im not worried...It wont happen again...trust me... :angry:

Originally posted by Estorvito+Aug 20 2005, 12:34 PM-->
@Aug 20 2005, 01:20 PM
[post=542834]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah But dude's c'mon...300 bux > LIfe...NO WAY... PLus i have my family to take care off....
WHat if the guy woulld have shot me or something..WHos going to care for my family...Brian isnt going to do it is he..? lol

anhh I dont know...I bought a knife yesterday, and now i carry that shit with me at all times,.. F that....
Im not worried...It wont happen again...trust me... :angry:
[post=542837]Quoted post[/post]​

So for the third time, did you call the cops or no?

The cops should get the bank's security tapes and file a report.

Of course i called the cops...
..did'nt i tell yous already..lol....

It came out on todays paper....HERE's The link...

Just in case the link dies....
Laptop offer ruse leads to robbery

8/20/2005

A Skillen Street man was robbed of $800 cash at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday when a man approached him in the 1800 block of Elmwood Avenue and asked if he wanted to buy a laptop computer, Buffalo police reported.
When the victim looked inside the box, the suspect pointed toward his own waist, telling the man: "Give me what you got, don't make me pull it out. My boys are watching."

The suspect, described as about 40, with black curly hair and a slim build, fled in a black Jeep Cherokee south on Elmwood.

Ohh..they made a mistake....I do have the police report and it says $320.oo
somehow the Buffalo News made a mistake.....O well....I know for a fact it wasnt 800 dollars.....
:(

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 21 2005, 05:16 AM
Fuck it. I woulda told 'em $800.

:p
[post=543053]Quoted post[/post]​

'i dont think i would make a difference..They still have'nt caught the bastards...
Now what if they did...WOuld I get 800 bux back..? <_<

yeah if it gets stolen from the bank
you getting robbed on your own is not the banks problem

I think I would of been panicing...due to the fact ive never really been in that situation before...I dunno really what I would of done becuase like I said I've never been in that situation before I can say all the things i would of done AFTER the fact but I dunno about during...you don't have much time to think lol

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 21 2005, 02:24 PM
I've known quite a few people who've been killed. I also used to know quite a few killers. The later is the reason why I believe in guns, even over my martial skills. I've personally talked shit to people with guns in my face, guns don't scare me. But then, I spent my first 11 years on a U.S.A.F.B. hearing almost constant small arm and artillary practice, then I moved into a gang infested area were gunshots, stabbings, and murder were fairly common.

Personally, I would've fought if I knew he didn't have a gun. Its senseless to fight when you know he has a gun and willing to use it, in my opinion.

Right here proves that a huge good hearted guy that everyone loved versus some small "gangsta" thug prick, is the difference between living a long full life.

http://markstevenfisher.org/

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 21 2005, 06:52 PM
Again, I'm sorry for the loss of your friend but that's hardly a reason to live in fear. Where I'm from you stand a 50/50 chance of getting shot/stabbed anyway.
[post=543230]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm glad I don't live there. I damn near always lose 50/50 chances.

Originally posted by B16CRX@Aug 21 2005, 12:41 PM
Shouldnt the bank have your money insured?
[post=543103]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno..good question...BUt then again, that wasnt my bank.... <_<

FDIC ONLY INSURES MONEY THAT IS STOLEN FROM THE BANK.

The money wasn't stolen from the bank, it was stolen from HIM, OUTSIDE THE BANK.

The bank isn't liable for one red dime.

Originally posted by Estorvito@Aug 20 2005, 11:34 AM
PLus i have my family to take care off....
WHat if the guy woulld have shot me or something..WHos going to care for my family.
[post=542837]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd take care of them. :lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 22 2005, 12:49 PM
FDIC ONLY INSURES MONEY THAT IS STOLEN FROM THE BANK.

The money wasn't stolen from the bank, it was stolen from HIM, OUTSIDE THE BANK.

The bank isn't liable for one red dime.
[post=543564]Quoted post[/post]​

Or a silver one.

Back